Back in the saddle again. Now that Ruhe NMP is done (and before it's deadline) and I'm more comfortable with my tools I managed to get back to work on this project. I'm going to progress as I did with Ruhe in that I'll be starting on the parts I have actual templates for so that I can be sure things are accurate. I somehow managed to make the radiator enclosure/shroud in only 5 hours. Rather crappy pics, but the edges have been sanded down to make the whole unit rounded. The top piece bolts into place and the fans will attach using long #6-32 screws. A removable spacer will be added to give the fans a 1-inch gap between them and the radiator. I left the spacers as optional because if DeVil_909 later decides to use ridiculousy thick fans the 1-inch spacing would lead to a severely cramped arraingement in the front of the case. All I need to make to finish it are the fan spacers and mounting arms which I will take care of later. The next item on my agenda is the motherboard tray, since I have a dummy motherboard that I can use the get it started.