1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows UT Keeps crashing ne ideas . . . pls

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by eaterofpies, 18 Mar 2002.

1. eaterofpies

eaterofpies What's a Dremel?

right th problem is intermittent ie sometimes ut will work fine for a couple of hours with no probs but most of the time when i run the program i get an error and the error is different every time i run UT i even get the error in safe mode when it starts up if i dont get the error when i start ut i will probably get an error within 15 mins of starting a game again the error changes and still occoures in safe mode im using win xp pro with the latest nvidia drivers and the latest soundblaster drivers ne ideas at all?

2. Evilbob

Evilbob What's a Dremel?

my copy of ut did this a while back i just did a fresh install of graphic drivers and ut patched up to latest ver and it work fine
    now its started crashing again, mystery to me just thort id share the pain :)

3. eaterofpies

can u post a really full spec of yr machine so i can see if there r ne similarities can u also include os version etc pls oh and btw yr avatar rules :)

4. eaterofpies

i found the prob and it was CHEAP RAM LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL DONT BUY CHEAP N NASTY RAM

doh

Tags: