1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding UV VODKA !

Discussion in 'Modding' started by zurg2005, 24 Mar 2005.

1. Isuo

Isuo New Member

<history>
    Well you kinda don't grow up to love the people who tried to take away all your freedom.
    No. I'm not talking about the soviet union now, I'm talking about the "february manifest" the russians announced in the 1899. That meant, that the russians took away our autonomy, which we had had nearly since 17.9.1809, when Russia officially took control of Finland over Sweden, under whos Finland was for mere 600yearsn and tried to control our whole country.

Offtopic: Gee, what a long sentence..
    </history>

2. zurg2005

zurg2005 New Member

Well maybe its strange but in Russia, as well as many other ex-USSR countrys people fill there WC systems with alcohol ( 99 % of them with plain VODKA ) ( it's wery cheap here :D ) ...

3. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Cheaper than water? :confused:

4. cowboy

cowboy New Member

UV Vokda

UV is one of the most innovative and mixable vodkas ever made. Their regular even won a gold medal and is distilled four times. Most of all, it's inexpensive. By the way it's not Nelly's pimp juice, it's Paris Hilton's panty dropper; that's if she wore panties. Hey, the makers of UV have a new whiskey called Phillips Union and it is hands down the smoothest whiskey ever made!!!!!! :thumb:

5. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper Shh...

My question is this: Is the UV dye digested?

6. Rekarp

Rekarp New Member

Uv human waste byproducts? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

:worried:

7. ConKbot of Doom

ConKbot of Doom New Member

Well give it a try an post it on ratemypoo.com (or whatever it is, I think that is right) :hehe:

8. logan

logan flashback!

There's a cafe/bar/club in Bradford called the Love Apple which has sold a uv reactive drink for years. Never tried it myself - didn't quite have the guts for it! (pun intended)

9. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

Eurgh, and on the front page too.

10. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Tonic water is UV,
    also there's a drink thats been sold in Turkey for donkeys years (It's been over 11 years since I've been there) that shines bright white. Its called Rache or something like that.

11. crimandevil

crimandevil New Member

I'd rather drink the stuff.... I wonder if/which UV dye is digestable... :cooldude:

12. roll1

roll1 New Member

The Turkish drink is Raki,it's clear but turns white if you add water.

13. Liquid Steele

Liquid Steele New Member

I dont know about the stuff in those pics but the bottles in the ad say UV but they are not uv reactive in fact that vodka is horrible unless you mix it with something the red bottle is cherrry and it is reccomended that you drink it with Coke the blue one is berry flavored and it is supposed to be mixed with lemonaid go figure, but back to that stuff in that glass it i really think it is in bad taste to make a raido active looking drink out of russian booze I know where that was heading and it isnt very funny, just my opinion though