1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Vadim Fusion LQX Intel-775G2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 13 Sep 2007.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

is the blitz water cooled northbridge any good?

2. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

well I think this system looks great and the custom artwork is pricey but again one of kind for the most part and a lot of talent goes behind that and thats what your paying for is that talent, that tangerine color looks gorgeous on that case.

3. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

so your the one that did the paint work on that case, it looks fantastic, your portfolio on your site has some better shots of the case and the girl looks fine. Nice work indeed.

4. TTmodder

TTmodder Hammertime

still the choice of motive reminds me more of a lone trucker :rolleyes:

5. naokaji

naokaji whatever

no worries... you can get a custom paintjob with the motive of your choice...

6. evox

evox What's a Dremel?

sweet paintjob nonetheless....

7. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I thought it was quite cute that the article treated the airbrush work as something markedly taboo or obscene. Let's face it, you see more explicit material in the banner ads on most torrent, messaging and community sites nowadays.
    I think the airbrush was nice. The image is tasteful, not tacky, and the work is justly expensive, not a ripoff. For some older members, this price should hearken back to the days when everything didn't roll off a factory line and into the bargain bin...

8. ./^\.Ace./^\.

./^\.Ace./^\. What's a Dremel?

I don't get why this PC has an 8800 in it when I know that it's mother board is a Crossfire board not SLI...
    How did they manage that? Was there some Bios changing done or will a Crossfire board do SLI as well?
    I would really like to know if it is posible to use one of the new Intel P35 chipset boards as an SLI gaming PC...

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

No, it only has one 8800 so any card will fit.

Boiled - we rarely feature a physical product with T&A on it since the Taiwanese are quite conservative. Compared to what you see in the west or online is neither here nor there, but for where it is it's still and eye opener ;)

Last edited by a moderator: 16 Sep 2007
  10. RTT

RTT #parp

Good god, you could not even pay me £4,300 to have that ghastly abomination anywhere near my presence.

Tags: Add Tags