1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Valve announces Steam Family Sharing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 12 Sep 2013.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Last time I trusted my friends with unrestricted access to my Xbox 360, I discovered my avatar cross-dressing.

2. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

It's the right thing to do.

3. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Seems great to me. Previously mentioned advantages over sharing login info such as not having shop access in my name and the ability to continue chat on my account are major benefits. I would be far more willing to share with people such as fellow Bit-techers who, great as they may be, are still quantum-like beings whose existence is in a superposition until being observed as online and are not to be trusted with account details.

(Minigame: guess what article I read before this one.)
    That's why I stay ahead of the game and cross dress preemptively.

4. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

haha thankfully my friends are like me and have a bit of a flat sense of humour :hehe:

Mind you my childhood friends played some pretty horrific gags on me.

I will never forget waking up and going to pull up my hood, only to find that one of them had put a live frog in there. I've never jumped so high :D

5. Paulg1971

Paulg1971 Minimodder

I think this is good, my lad want to play quite a few games on from my steam account, he plays team fortress 2 a lot and now he will be able to log on his own account and get his own achivements cause he is 10 he enjoys getting these. There will be no more of loads of saved games as well so I will welcome this.