1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Valve to change Counter-Strike pistols

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 11 Dec 2006.

1. Hilariousity

Hilariousity New Member

dynamic weapon pricing is a stupid and unnecasary upgrade that valve is implementing so that they will lose more cs source players. I am a hardcore cssource fan, but I am thinking of getting buying 1.6 so I don't have to deal with valve lame updates. Actually I take that back the rest of valves updates were fine, but DWP has got to go!

good north American servers that don't use DWP.
    cantstopgaming 50 player server 70.84.79.245:27015
    Noob Galore 24/7 office 46 person server 66.225.195.179:27015
    AWP 24/7 24 person server 69.93.229.252:27016

2. specofdust

specofdust Banned

So so true.

This is really getting silly, it would seem Valve are trying to make people hate them at this stage in time. The 5-7 is useless, so I'll admit an upgrade to its power might make it not useless, but the 228 and elites are already highly capable weapons. That Valve think just because most people spam the Deagle means they need to go and change things..Bah! It's safe to say that Valve are the worst thing to ever happen to CS, and I'm including the AWP in that.

3. Cobalt

Cobalt New Member

I'm happy. My favourite weapon just got a 25% power boost, so I'm not to bothered either way. I doubt it will affect the balance that much as people only seriously use pistols for the first few rounds before they can afford decent weapons. That kind of player will always choose the desert eagle. I'm fine with buying the TMP (not the mac10 though) and spraying a bit as I play for fun rather than to get to the number one spot.

4. speedfreek

speedfreek New Member

I always loved the night vision being the best bargin, I have only seen one person ever use it.

5. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

I used to use it on a couple of maps (ones with very dark bits) makes for one hell of an advantage in certain situations. :)

Sad to see changes like this in cs, though I never play it anymore so don't care too much.

6. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Wetsander

Hm. I'd prefer the MG36, personally.

Tags: Add Tags