1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding vcd/lcd fitting prob

Discussion in 'Modding' started by billy beard, 26 Nov 2002.

1. billy beard

billy beard What's a Dremel?

i want to fit a vcd/lcd into my rig but dont have any room left unless i cut a hole in the top ,anyone know if theres one available that would fit in the floppy slots,i've got 2 spare [one above the other] ill also have to take in consideration a nice surround.thanks in advance oh and while i remember anyone know the site addy for a guy called cheeseman ive lost his link,his site had all the lcd/vcd answers im looking for

Last edited: 26 Nov 2002
  2. Boggy

Boggy What's a Dremel?

how big is it? or if you havent actualy got one yet then make sure that you get the measurments from the site b 4 and verify that it will fit in the floppy bays :D
    good luck mate
    try MO web-site, i think that goo did this if i remember correctly, or it may have been in the 5'2 bays, have a search for his article.

3. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

4. billy beard

billy beard What's a Dremel?

thanks,thats how i want mine [AW3K's] abeit in a different case,all i need to know now is what size that display is and i can go ahead and order it :)

5. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

You should be able to find the dimensions on the MO Website

6. simkna

simkna What's a Dremel?

I put a 4 line MO in the two 3.5" drive bay of my CM200. The board extends beyond the size of the bays by a few mm top and bottom, but this doesn't matter as it's behind the faceplate of the machine.

[​IMG]

Si.

Last edited: 26 Nov 2002