1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Venetica Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 8 Dec 2010.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. mrbens

mrbens New Member

Didn't realise this game wasn't released over here when it first came out.

When I saw Venetica Review on the main page I thought "that's a bit late!"

Never bothered playing it as there were no glowing reviews at the time, and since we are always spoiled with Steam sales all the time there's always a MASSIVE backlog of games to get through!

3. -EVRE-

-EVRE- New Member

looked like it could have been cool

4. thehippoz

thehippoz New Member

I checked it out.. look at the belly button on the short chick screaming console port- it's like looking at warriors dream girl

[​IMG]

Last edited: 9 Dec 2010
  5. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I played through this months ago and found it to be fairly enjoyable. It's not amazing but it was a bit of fun. I would have given it a 6 rather than a 4, but then that's just me.

6. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

So you'd rate it as being above average?

7. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

No, but my thoughts on what number is used to show the average are different to yours. To me anything that scores below 5 is below average, and anything that scores 8 or over is above average. Hence why I would give it a 6, because it is an average game, all be it with enjoyable moments.

8. thehippoz

thehippoz New Member

more a kids game though- reminds me of assassins creed a bit without being able to scale the buildings

the blade and hammer/axe selection is interesting.. but found really all I needed to do is roll out of the way for anything- even grouped up then tap the mouse 4 times and most things die.. put all points in str

the counterblow works really well, I'd guess if you were a console guy that would be your dingaling button.. didn't finish last night but I'm on the boat when I saw these guys sitting in school desks- wth is that!

the bosses did take a little while to figure out.. the puzzles are simple 4 brick- you can figure it out going down all the combos.. not bad game though- just they keep you in the same areas to do all the content.. the rogues hideouts are all exactly the same

I'd say you gave it about the right score for gameplay- the graphics aren't bad at all and has some physx.. touch a curtain and watch it wiggle like huang

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Tags: Add Tags