1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Virtual Jihadi game exhibition closed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 14 Mar 2008.

1. Major

Major Guest

God is Allah, Allah is God, why do so many people not know this?

Nice post.

I wouldn't think twice about capturing some soldiers who invaded my country and cutting their throats.

2. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Ditto. The difference between the words 'Terrorist' and 'Freedom Fighter' in the above contexts is limited only to a morally charged semantic difference which is deliberately used by the governments to create sides in something which is really only a matter of perspective.

Yes, a lot of terrorists are religious extremist nutjobs who would probably want to spread their faith all over the world violently no matter what. However, those religious nuts would probably be much fewer and totally ignored if it weren't for the fact that, to their own people, they are also freedom fighters. The west had no right to go in with a mixture of corruption and violence to take, take, take. If the situation were reversed I can tell you right now that I'd be out sabotaging Army bases and fighting for the survival of my culture and nation.

3. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Well, lets see. 20 years ago he was a freedom fighter, leading his people against the occuping Soviets in Afganistan. He was our best friend, and we gave hoim millions of dollars in weapons because he was fighting an "approved" enemy. The Al Queda organization is not bent on world conquest, but rather on expelling infidels from Muslim lands, specifically thenholy lands in Saudi Arabia. If you want to demonize them, fine, but take the time to learn who they really are and what they really stand for.

And please, learn to use paragraphs and periods. The make what you have to say immensely more readable.

Tags: Add Tags