1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Vista pirated already

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 13 Nov 2006.

1. Garside

Garside New Member

2. quack

quack New Member

Quite simply, yes.

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Looks like people have gotten arround the Beta key issue......

Im amazed at the speed that people work at.

4. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

Yeh its not really a hack though this one is it, you just exploit a loop hole. Personally this time I will be buying the software rather than running a cracked version.

5. rupbert

rupbert New Member

I'm actually going to buy Vista, I've been impressed with the various beta releases...

I'll probably get the upgrade version though.

6. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

That was quick. I did ecpect it but not until the end of January. Oh well.

7. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

Please note: The following is all fiction

I've been running a version of Xp that I bought of some guy at school 5 years ago for £0.50p (i didn't have access to the internet so couldn't download it myself) and since SP2 came out my life has been a mix of networking disasters and "requires service pack 2" warnings. I've been meaning to download it myself but never bothered.

End fictional nonsence

I'll be buying vista. Its just not worth the hastle having an illigal version. Although if I cant skin the default theme I will be mightily pissed awf! When it comes to my OS, bigger is not better! I have a nice big screen, I do not want half of it taken up by glassy shiney s**t. If the alternative is staying on xp untill someone ports area04 to vista then i'll do it. :D

8. Morpheon

Morpheon New Member

ummm yes, who didn't expect it after it hit MSDN :eyebrow: .....Happened the same way with XP.... :thumb:

9. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Ha ha, it was expected, its a microsoft product, however, i too will be getting my hands on a legit copy, and i can tell you the price as well :D The price of a DVD disk, and as i have many, it will cost me £0,0p. MSDNAA ft w:D College Student ft w :D Vista is going to be expensive, but nevermind hey.

Sam

10. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Well after seeing the Longhorn (as it was called then) in use already some three(?!) years ago, I'm not surprised at all by the news. Of course it's kinda funny to see a software beeing shared before the launch day but then again - after all the non-hackable-Vista-hype it definitely is THE software to hack.

Oh boy the hacker who did this must be having a wiiiiiiide slime.

11. Nova

Nova New Member

i wish my college would hurry up and get it so i could get the key to use on my desktop. so ill be using a legit copy eventually, but alittle slower then most the users on this sight, but ahead of johnQ as well.

12. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Well, those that don't have a life outside of hacking.

13. BioSniper

BioSniper New Member

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
    What however does surprise me is that nobody else posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0yI2MQf8Tk yet :p

On a less postcount++ note;

No, really today I can't think of anything.
    The speed of hackers/crackers always impresses me though.

14. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Sorry off topic but have you read the comments on that vid. How are these pedos getting away with that. They should be locked up.

15. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Agree with you there. Some people need to be smacked round the head.

On Topic: I am kinda surprised that no pre-release copy was cracked to work permanently.

16. smoguzbenjamin

smoguzbenjamin "That guy"

That will most certainly happen sooner or later, especially because the beta and RC versions kill themselves in 6 month's time.

I must say it's ironic to see something cracked which isn't even out yet. Then again, maybe it's filled with microsoft spyware and is contacting redmond to nail the pirates :idea:

17. zr_ox

zr_ox Whooolapoook

It would possibly not have such a major impact if the versions were on separate CD/DVD's. To put all versions on the same CD/DVD's will be more devastating in the long run :nono:

18. overdosedelusion

overdosedelusion I mostly come at night, mostly..

to be honest, i expected it sooner. After the first beta, i recall something about someone having altered something so that you could keep the beta permanently, and the key didnt expire, but i dont know how true it was.

i will be buying the OEM version =P ill just buy an aria budget mouse or something

19. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

I decidedly don't want it, but I'm sorely tempted top get a pirated copy for no other reason than to feel like I'm screwing MS :D

20. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

Its like good Madeira wine, it should age in the cast before i get it..... :D
    i will maybe get it when it get enough patches...

as for it already being cracked.... i really don't care..... i wont get the pirate version, that i am sure of, as for it being bad for MS..... i don't think so, as long as they sell corporations their software they are out of the woods.

Tags: Add Tags