1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Vista

Discussion in 'General' started by DarkLord7854, 29 May 2008.

1. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

fixed that for you :D

2. Aericon

Aericon Hyperbol!!!!

i also have heard lots of junk about vista when i bought my lappy however my friend, his bro, and my sis all have it and love it so i got it instead of xp

3. K

K 528491

I absolutely loved XP compared to Windows 98. It was a huge step forwards. I've never used Vista though, but if I were to use a bit of Windows occasionally I'd be more than willing to give it a go. One of my mates at work has just built a tasty new PC and swears down a good Vista install is pretty slick. Not as good as OS X, but we would say that :D

4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

actually i should have said 98 and 2k

I know I was using 2K but when XP came out, I had just bought a new PC so I installed it right away and never looked back :)

5. Farmboy UK

Farmboy UK Hungry for knowledge

I am in complete agreement with this thread, i get the Vista ******** 24/7, it is ridiculous, i have had literally no additional problems caused by Vista and i agree that in a year or two everyone will be wondering how they ever lived without it.

Anyways, mini-rant over

6. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

the OS that gave me most trouble was without a doubt XP..... especially XP without the first service pack...

and no, i have never used ME for a significant amount of time...

Tags: