1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Vitual-Hideout Review The Coolermaster ATC210 Aluminium Case

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by :: Dugy ::, 26 Apr 2002.

1. :: Dugy ::

:: Dugy :: Turkey

[​IMG]

"Is the CoolerMaster ATC-210 really that bad? No, not at all - in fact, it is one of the highest quality cases I have ever had the chance to get my hands on. My point is this. If you are going to buy a CoolerMaster case purely because it costs more than double the price of any other similar case on the market, and therefore expect twice the features, you will be disappointed! Put simply, the CoolerMaster doesn't have a dozen fans, a tricky sliding front bezel or a built-in force field (!) What the CoolerMaster does have is sophisticated design principals, attention to detail, and a quality of build that is better than any other case I have seen. Sure, other manufacturers have produced similar cases for lower prices, but when you have a good look at them they aren't even in the same ball-park when it comes to that one elusive attribute - Style :)"

Link: http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/coolermaster_atc210/index.shtml

Tags: Add Tags