1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other VR headsets

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by degree9, 23 Feb 2011.

1. degree9

degree9 What's a Dremel?

Some years back I thought about getting a VR headset. They sounded cool stepping into a game.

Anyway I put it off and here I am revisiting it. Only problem is their a ton of em. Seems like people are making new models everywhere.

So my question is who makes the best of em? What are the top brands that are bought?

What's the warranty on these things? For spending hundreds if not thousands id be a real bummer if the thing broke.

And lastly this goes to those who have used them. What's it like and is their a main place where you can test them before buying?

I've heard some are like seeing a huge screen before you. Now a huge screen is nice right in front of you but I consider it like looking through a window. Feeling as if your actually there is different.

By being their I mean you being at your desk right now. I can look to the left and see a stand right by my knee. I can look down and see my legs because my eyes are seeing and not seeing through something. If that makes any sense.

Anyway if you could give me some info, maybe a buncha sites that'd be great. Thanks.