1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wörkstation v2.0

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Digitalblueshift, 25 Mar 2003.

1. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

I might actually do the name thing...
    And Im halfway inbetween deciding whether to chasing the wires through a 'cable managment' or doing custom extensions. I will probably just make chases for the wires for now, and may make custom extensions later.

I bought a Dual p100 System (a former graphics workstation) for $5 at a auction at uni and it has a 15" CRT sitting on top of it. Im not doing anything with it now - I have big plans, but will probably never carry them out - so its a footrest.

Ok Ok Il stop asking what you do, its probably a governmetn contract anyhow :worried:

2. Digitalblueshift

I went to Home depot for the steel today, and saw some really loverly extruded aluminum tubing. So it will be a little while longer because it is a tidge more expensive. But it will be a lot better looking :D:D:D

3. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

Quick question Digitalblueshift. What software are you using to do those mock ups?

4. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

That help?

:D :D

5. bradford010

lol, can't resist poking fun at Maya :D

Give XSI a whirl, much less intrusive watermarking. Or wings3D, which is free and therefore sans-watermark.

6. Digitalblueshift

will do, thanks brad... Are they a similar interface as maya, I really like the interface, it allows me to do the lengths (albeit by pencil) from place to place.

7. bradford010