1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W00T I am teh r0x0r!! j/k

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MikeTitan, 19 Dec 2003.

1. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

I got me a new board. an Abit IS7-E its the board I have so been waiting for. Its got non of the stuff I don't want just the bare minimum!

linky

I also got a some new heatsinks for my video card and a new fan!

Fan

Heatsinks

Its really good to be getting back to my 9800pro from my 9000pro.. :D Im so happy with this new board!!! alls thats left for me is to get a new proc a C. Im thinking the 2.6 or 2.8 :thumb:

2. Melov

Melov New Member

I never knew ram heatsinks cost so much

3. Deviate

Deviate New Member

Some do. Especially those tweakmonster bga sinks.

MikeTitan...and anyone else who's interested....As you know, the Vantec iceberq4 comes with 4 ramsinks (why they don't come with 8 when everybody knows that modern video cards have 8 ram chips!?! :rolleyes: ). I emailed Vantec to ask them about that. They told me that they would sell me an additional 4 matching ramsinks for $7.00 shipped. So...I just thought I would mention that to anyone who is looking at the iceberq4 and wanted to use the ramsinks. :thumb:

4. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

I wouldn't want the vantec ones anywho.. They are very cheapy. I got no complaints about the fan however came to me ultra shiny and its been doing a great job keeping my card cool! Im so happy right now.