1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Ripple Mini Chocolate PC (or just someone headed to South Korea)

Discussion in 'General' started by tm36usa, 28 Jul 2008.

1. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

Hey guys, saw fev's thread about wanting an EeePC and I have a similar request. Anyone live in/heading to south Korea any time soon? I really want to get my hands on a Ripple Mini Chocolate but I dont think they will be making it to the states anytime soon, and if they do im sure apple will be suing them (because its what they do, even though the ripple doesn't look *THAT* much like a mac mini)

For those of you who dont know what a Ripple Mini Chocolate is: http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/23/ripple-rolls-out-atom-based-mini-chocolate-desktop/

If anyone is interested, you will be reimbursed for your time/energy and I'll pay for postage. Thanks.

(Mods, if this wasn't the place for this thread, could you please move it. I thought about the FS/Wanted forums but those are only for US and UK so I needed a broader audience. Thanks!)

Last edited: 28 Jul 2008
  2. fev

fev Industry Fallout

WOW they're the shizzle!

hmmm make a nice media centre, god damn foriegn treats!

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

For a moment I thought: "This guy wants someone to ship him a chocolate bar from Korea?!?" :lol:

4. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

haha, yeah i guess it could definitly seem that way from the title. Fixed.