1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

War of the worlds

Discussion in 'General' started by Icecoldbagey, 1 Jul 2005.

1. lord nicon21

lord nicon21 sexy *******

this film was errr well it had its errors and i was i lotal fits of larfter in the cinema.

in the bit where they stop off to go to the loo and but boot is up in one shot and then down again and up agian.

then there was the drivin if you look in the background the car turns left when he turns right.

i would just like to ask one thing do the watch it all when they have filmed it or do they just cut it and say yea its done?

2. Phaeton

Phaeton What's a Dremel?

The plot holes in the this movie prevented me from enjoying what would have been a generally fun summer Hollywood movie. It was obvious that the production was rushed, and that if a little more time were spent making the movie, it would have been noticeably better (Cruise and Speilberg made it during gaps in their contract schedules).

3. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

You have far too much time on your hands.

4. lord nicon21

lord nicon21 sexy *******

that was the first time i watched it i'v only seen it 1

5. burnoutuk

burnoutuk What's a Dremel?

Saw it today, was sooo bad. :D
    I liked the peanut-butter sandwich that he threw and when the camera turned round it was stuck on the other way round :rock:

So yeah, thought it was pretty funny... was the only one in the cinema who did though. :confused: