1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Wargaming Fest: Meeting Dolph Lundgren and Taxi Rides from Hell

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 20 Dec 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

An amusing write up, Rick. Your comment about the beef had me in stitches - I know exactly what you're talking about... A shame about your interview though. Of course, ultimately, the moral of the tale here, is: if you're in the business of doing business, you probably owe it to yourself to get a proper phone... iPhones are for grand-parents and teenagers.

3. RickLane

RickLane Staff Lover of bit-tech

Thanks! Actually, I think the moral of the story is for me to remember to bring my dedicated dictaphone with me, and not leave it on my desk at home and have to rely on a device I'm unfamiliar with.

Also, never get into a taxi in Russia, ever. That's the other moral of the story.

4. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

That has to be one of the most entertaining things I've ever read on bit. Awesome job :thumb:

Taking the train to Moscow would be awesome

5. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

6. PaulJG

PaulJG Minimodder

Brightened my day that.. just a shame I had to reach the end of it - need to send you back! - for longer... or somewhere new.. ;) - I'd stil like to know the answer to the question asked though, what did he think of gaming, comparing it to the movie world?

Tags: Add Tags