1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was the Pentagon hit by a plane?

Discussion in 'General' started by irsekz, 26 Aug 2004.

1. irsekz

irsekz What's a Dremel?

WARNING: This may be a very touchy subject for some whos loveones lost their lives in the 9/11, it is your choice to watch this.

http://www.overclockedgaming.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=11

Apparently a 757 NEVER hit the pentagon as the flash shows, watch the video and you decide...

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/boeing.htm Comments from victims / bystandards / rescue workers

MISC NEWS: Apparently the person who is hosting this has been told that the flash has been yanked from other numerous websites. Recently his firewall has detected 3 - 4 users trying to hack his fileserver, the origins are in the Washington DC area...

Also: I am not saying i believe this nor do i dismiss this. I am just posting this for you to draw your own conclusions.

Last edited: 26 Aug 2004
  2. Slink

Slink B7

Woah interesting, opened my eyes a bit

3. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Interesting...good points, but...if it wasn't a 757, then where did all the people on the 757 that died go to? As they must have of died somewhere else?

- M@

4. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

ya the Pentagon issue is a tricky one....but then what happen to all those people on the original flight?

5. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

So... if American Airlines say that 4 of their planes are missing, and only 3 actually crashed, wheres the 4th plane? Did someone nick it or summat?

I think the American government are up to something, trying to make the act look like terrorist attack (it might really be), and give a stronger reason why to go on a 'war on terror'?'

Heres a good piccy:

[​IMG]

I dont think that works, dont you?

6. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

My theory is the US government took a 4th plane, hid it somewhere (hell knows there's enough of america to do that) and saved it so they can say plough into a monument or something pin it on the taliban or someone, and thus give themselves a good reason to storm iraq/iran again...

IMO, most "terrorist attacks" are probably commited by the US Government in an effort to create a media frenzy and create bigger needs for revege or whatever...

after all... no one beleives the guilty... so the USG can blow up a couple of MacDonalds pin it on some terror organisation... and thus the general public believe what they are fed by the media... whoever it was pinned on aren't gonna say "Oh my, no t'wasn't us that time.. ta tar" and if they "admit" to it... still plays in the favor of the US.. most of the time the media is responsible for the terror caused... not the terrorists.. because really, how would we have known about WTC like 2 minutes after the first plane went in... without the wonders of CNN and Sky News.. up to date reports so we can practically smell the burningness..

7. Blood

Blood What's a Dremel?

Bloody hell :\
    thas outrageous.. but so very true in so many ways...
    the us is twisted !

8. Slink

Slink B7

9. fg0d

fg0d Banned

because america likes to keep stuff from you, GJ AMERICA!!1 w00teh. TBH, i dont think we can blame this all on so-called "terrorists".

10. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

damn good point.

11. Dinh

Dinh What's a Dremel?

this is probably a edited video...
    and besides, why would the government kill their own people?

12. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

control,trick them into beliving that going to war is a good idea..... any number of things

13. felix the cat

felix the cat Spaceman Spiff

of course it was an edited video...its a flash file! :duh:

theres plenty of conspiracy theories around one of them being that maybe george w likes money, hence likes oil, hence needed a reason, hence what is the price of a couple of thousand of people to billions of dollars worth of oil...

Note: I am not trying to start some kind of arguement here, merly listing a theory.

14. apoogod

that vid of the plane going into the pentagon was shot from the camera at the pentagon, it was a parking lot camera. It was released as like 4 or 6 frames and thats it....the vid shows what the pentagon released.

15. apoogod

16. inmate909

inmate909 What's a Dremel?

That website at the second link originally posted says they were taken to another dimension...
    Emphasis is mine...

The 'C's' mentioned I believe are Cassiopaeans - aliens or super humans, not sure.

17. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

this is so damn confusing.. There are so many variables it hurts my head.

18. Halgy3000

Halgy3000 What's a Dremel?

I can believe that a 757 didn't plow into the Pentagon, but I don't know what the purpose would behind lying about it would be. I hate the government. DEATH TO ALL. Ehem. Seriously, what could be the perpose of ramming a missle into the Pentagon instead of leaving it be? I think that the Twin Towers thing was bad enough not to need further enragement from the government. Whatever.

19. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Minimodder

Geeze, so here is what happened.

G. Bush who worked for Haliburton rigged an election, because Haliburton wanted to have the president working for them. Next Haliburton and Bush convinced all of DC to sacrifice a ton of american lives and american dollars to stage the biggest terrorist attack ever. The fact that the Middle East hates the U.S. is competley irrelevant. I mean there are no 757s in Afghanistan, how could they possibly learn to fly a 757? Bush decides to actually crash two airliners into the WTC, but then there are two other 757s loaded with passangers who we have never heard from. Bush just decided to sacrifice them as gifts to his leaders at Haliburton. Now after Bush stages this huge attack, he blames it on Afghanistan, but his real target is Iraq. Wait, if Bush is after Iraq why did he blame Afghanistan? While, that was a typo in the messages he sent to CNN and his speach he made shortly after the attack. Bush and Haliburton did this just so Bush could capture Saddam...

Doesn't that sort of conspiracy theory sound a little far fetched? Honestly, what good could possibly come from staging 9/11? If 9/11 was staged, we probbably wouldn't have blamed Afghanistan.

I don't know if a 757 actually hit the pentagon. I don't really even know if good 'ol CNN got the right flight number or type of plane. I also don't know how much photo-choppage has taken place in the images in that file. What I do know is that I have a little bit(not a lot) of faith in G. Bush and the rest of Congress. I'm pretty sure the US Government is not just a bunch of senial freaks trying to kill every American citizen they can.

L J

20. Karimi

Karimi What's a Dremel?

Hmm , interesting. I've always had my little paranoid thoughts and etc, but i forogt them after a while . Guess this brings me back to plotting and thinking.