1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Watch Dogs Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 30 May 2014.

1. rollo

rollo Modder

People expected too much from Ubi there last truly great game was the orginal assasins creed.

2. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Minimodder

It's like Deus Ex : HR & GTA had a baby. Driving mechanics are terrible. I'm enjoying it, at the minute, but I think it will take me ages to complete. I'll probably just play a few casual hours a week till it's done, or HL3 comes out.

3. Encloud

Encloud What's a Dremel?

Please don't use the word "Hack" !
    You guys just ruined the purity of Hacking,a vast concept where you can develop a whole new IP,don't know why merging it with some stupid stuff .
    Last four or five lines of review defining the game and what I found during game play.

4. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

OK
    Enjoyed the fun accurate review. :clap:

More than the game, hmmm, no but still fun. :lol:

Was it Goodbytes who posted Watch Doge?, that game would have been perfect especially with the I'm Batman voice, they really missed out on making it a really funny game to make up for the ridiculous idea of hacker vigilante who is really just the worst villain in the city with a magic phone who sounds like Batman, with face of Doge, it would have been epic causing more giggles. :D

So I guess it needs modding or even a face of Doge DLC, play Aiden Pearce with face of rum dog doge, I would instantly buy it & start from the beginning again & enjoy it much more. :hehe:

5. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

Disagree with most people here. I'm quite happy with the game. It's a lot of fun especially with the online game modes. Single player the storyline isn't the best but there is plenty of stuff to do and it's a lot of fun wandering around the recreated Chicago doing little side missions etc.

I pre-ordered it from Game but they screwed up and didn't get a copy in for me so I ended up buying it from cdkeys instead and much cheaper. Well worth the price I paid really. And it looks fantastic.

Tags: Add Tags