1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Waterblock for ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560Ti

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SunkiiSh, 6 Jan 2012.

1. SunkiiSh

SunkiiSh What's a Dremel?

Hello!
    I just placed an order for the graphic card "ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560Ti 448 Cores 1280MB" and now I'm wondering if the waterblock that goes to "ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560Ti AMP!" fits on this card? I've googled on it but can't find anything that states it.. It'll be a GREAT help to me if someone of you know, and want do share your information with me! :)

Also, is it a good card? I have researched all night before i hit the order button, let me know what you think!
    I also ordered a OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, let me know if it was a good choise on that one too!

Be well! :)

2. PocketDemon

PocketDemon Modder

According to the EK configurator, the card you've ordered takes a EK-FC570 GTX SE block, whereas the Amp! takes either a EK-FC560 GTX or EK-FC560 GTX V2...

...so it doesn't appear to be the same block.

Otherwise, if you've a OS & controller that support trim & are not going to be using it in a raid array then the 128GB M4 is a better budget OS SSD (though the Corsair Performance Pro would be faster overall as a non-SF option), whilst the 120GB V3 max iops is the fastest overall but is more expensive (partially d.t. superior nand)...

...whilst i personally see quite significant advantages to the SFs, i'm not a fan of the async nand SFs (like the A3) at all as they're too much of a compromise imho (unless you're in a non-trim environment & need something cheap), but other people have been happy with them.

3. Shadowsong316

Shadowsong316 What's a Dremel?

SunkiiSh, i would recommend droping chilledpc.co.uk a quick email. If you tell them exactly what your looking for they will do everything they can to source a VGA block that will fit. Don't worry if they don't have it in stock, they will just order what ever you need in and you know for sure it will fit.