1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waterblocks with horizontal ports for 2080ti

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by Ending Credits, 21 Oct 2020.

1. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I'm planning a watercooled SFF build and in my current gaming system I have an old XSPC waterblock for the 1080 with ports for fittings in every direction, which I'm thinking would be super convenient for the SFF build. I'm planning on taking the 2080ti from my deep learning rig (which I'll replace with a 3080/90) and using that in the SFF build, but it seems like there isn't an identical block for the 2080ti and I can't find any blocks other than the conventional front/back ports.

Does anyone know if there are any waterblocks for 2080ti with ports in different set-ups? It's not the end of the world, as I can just use some right-angle fittings, or possibly use the 1080 in the SFF and stuff the 2080 in my current rig, but it would be good to know what my options are.

2. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

Is this what your after? Replaces the port section on an EK block.

[​IMG]

Nexxo and Ending Credits like this.
  3. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I've seen those used before, and that's broadly what I'm looking for, but I'm not super keen on how they look.

I'm hoping for something like this:
    [​IMG]

Goatee likes this.