Hi all, this is my first mod and entry into the world of watercooling rolled into the one thread. My original full worklog is over here at the OCAU forums, but I thought I'd share the love with an abridged version on all the forums I've visited for inspiration and advice. I recieved a parcel from Sidewinder Computers, the day before Christmas no less. 5 days from the US to Aus. Boxing Day. How apt. My victim: Playing with some ideas for component placement. Out to the shed for some holes. I used a 22mm and 25mm hole saw, and a jigsaw to make some wiring access points in the motherboard tray. Mounting points and hole for a 3x120 radiator. I've never used an angle grinder before :S The case so far: And pulled down for painting. Roughing up the existing paint for some undercoat. Dad suggested kitchen scouring pads instead of sandpaper, and they worked fantastically, escpecially around the embossed bits. Apparently he got the tip from a painter. Spray cans. Start with the primer. Day 2 The inside of the case will be matte black. Like so. Paint is still wet, and I'm still learning to paint. After a day of painting, I was out of paint and not quite finished. The shops were shut, it will have to wait till tomorrow. Day 3 I realised I'd left out the fillport hole. Here is the grill and fillport in place. Marking out the side panel for a window cut. At dad's suggestion I bought a tin of paint rather than another spray pack. Best idea ever. The finish is much finer. The colour is more of a very dark grey, but is more matte. I ended up respraying everything I'd done yesterday after rubbing it down with scouring pads. Those things work wonders! And finally it is all done, and left to dry over night.