1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Watercooling a TJ08-E

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Chris_Waddle, 31 Jan 2013.

1. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Nice temps, and I didn't really expect it to work this well with the rather small hole in the bottom. What's the temp of your chipset?

2. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

Haven't had chance to install everything yet. I will install Everest tonight and check that out.

I was also a little worried about the intake, but wanted to try it anyway. I'm pleased it works, but thats probably down to the fact that the fans are only running slowly.

3. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

I had similar temps in small Lian Li case with GTX580 and i5 cpu oced to 4GHz with single 200mm rad, so it's cool. In games never went above 55C on GPU and 45 on CPU.

4. Chris_Waddle

Well I've installed Aida64 (so much for my Everest key lasting) and according to that, my motherboard temp is 28deg and the PCH diode is 43deg. Very happy with the temps overall, so glad it all worked out.

I'm loving the watercooling, I can push the GTX 680 further than I could before.

5. Chris_Waddle

Well I just took delivery of my new Titan today and have installed it with a watercooling block. Whilst I was installing it, I took the opportunity to de-lid and lap my 3770 and amend the plumbing. Below is how it looks now.

I just ran Intel burn test and the CPU has dropped by 18 degrees under load - well impressed!

[​IMG]

6. Noob?

Noob? What's a Dremel?

That is a really lovely build you have there mate, see you de-lid that i7 3770K, nice drops on that!