1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling WC block for P4 775

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Isuo, 27 Mar 2005.

1. Isuo

Isuo What's a Dremel?

Ok, so basically I'm looking for a consumer priced WC block for P4 775, althought it would be nice to have the complete cooling system incuded.
    I'd like to have www addresses for good manufacturers that have resellers in europe.
    The whole system would be for overclocking purposes so it should have to be durable and trustable(have that word?).

This takes me to my second question: Do the pumps break up esily, I mean in normal conditions.

What else? Yeah, also your experiences of them if you have any.

Thank you in advance.

--
    Isuo

2. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

I'd stick with 1/2" tubing and look no further than a Danger Den TDX, it's been one of the best all round performing/ flow rate blocks for as long as i can remember :D A few links for you sir:

WaterCoolingShop.com
    Coolercases UK
    There's a brand new one here in the FS Forums aswell :D

3. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

I say get the swiftech 6xxx series block, Its completly seled and there wont be a chance of it ever leaking, and also they make brackets for just about every socket from socket socket 423 to 775 for intel and socket a to socket 939 for amd.

The flowrates are awsome on the block and it is all coper.

4. Isuo

Isuo What's a Dremel?

Thanks!
    I think I'll go with the swiftech as it's about 10€ cheaper and I'm a bit short of cash right now.

Btw. Have you god any good pumps to propose that are quite small?

5. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

the swiftech 12v pumps are awsome, teh swiftech MCP350 Inline Pump is small, but the MCP650 Inline Pump is very powerfull. My buddy has one and it pushes allot of water, I also recomend geting a sunbeam rheobus to quieten the pump up, The rheobus will quieten it and also make the system run more eficiently by you being able to fine tune the pressure through the blocks.

6. Isuo

Isuo What's a Dremel?

Thank you all.
    The only thing I have to see now is the fact that those are available in germany.

7. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

8. Isuo

Isuo What's a Dremel?

Sure it's nice. But the price (~70€) is a bit too much for my wallet. Hehe...

EDIt: Or maybe it's not, but then I'd need to get the rest for under 100€

Last edited: 28 Mar 2005
Tags: