OK. Decals done. What a pig. The old ones came off very easily with a hair dryer. Problem is the adhesive is like nails ffs. I tried alcohol, and it didn't work. I ended up literally taking off the paint. Then I tried mineral spirits, which worked very very slowly. In the end I used a green scuff pad (I know, shoot me) with the spirit. It took me an hour and a half. When done I buffed it out. First though the brake fix. Holy moly Ti is light. That shank nut weighs less than the washers lol. New decals. 1992 "Drippy" Crank set up looking resplendent. The seat clamp never arrived. I contacted him and he is sending another. However, this morning I went outside and opened up the leccy meter panel and it was in there FFS. I will fess later and pay him the £3.80 or whatever it was. Will fit that in a bit. Got the pad set on sale for a tenner, which shall protect ma balls. And my legs, from catching those metal cable holders. Edit. Bottle cage is off. The bolt that goes through the clamp mech scraped the paint down to the metal grr. I need to get a rivnut tool and install proper mounts tbh.