1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Weird HL2 glitch need help.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Satyric_saint, 17 Jan 2005.

1. Satyric_saint

Satyric_saint What's a Dremel?

Ok I'm at the end where all the strides keep coming out I got on top of the crumbling building and picked them all off then jumped down into this street square where I had to save barney and dog came running out. Now he is just standing there beating his chest in front of a combine wall and the entrance to the citadel I know there is an underground tunnel because I got annoyed after 30min of nothing happening so I used noclip and searched the map till I got the idea of going below the graphics and I saw the tunnel just under the wall where dog is standing, no matter what I do or what I shoot at it nothing happens barney just stands there and dog just beats on his chest. I don’t want to use no clip and just go into the tunnel and I've done everything short of restarting the level over. :sigh:
    Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? :confused:

2. sheardjr

sheardjr Minimodder

Last edited: 31 Jan 2013
  3. Satyric_saint

No I have a full version bought at target for Christmas and I had to take my computer into work to get it installed because I have no Internet access at home. :sigh:

4. sheardjr

sheardjr Minimodder

Last edited: 31 Jan 2013
  5. Satyric_saint

I was afraid someone would tell me that, I had a hell of a time with those stupid striders. :sigh: oh well if thats my only option then I guess thats what I'll have to do. :grr:
    Thanks! :thumb:

6. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

It's easier the second time though.

7. Froggy

Froggy What's a Dremel?

Sometimes loading your last save works. Ive had a few situations with Alyx not opening doors or whatever.

8. Vap0K177@r-22.C

Vap0K177@r-22.C What's a Dremel?

as above try reloading a save if you have 1 of before the dog and barney bit or even at the dog and barney bit, if you dont have 1 just cheat to get past it as that level is a biatch ,its a bit short n boring after that level tho :worried:

Tags: