1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What are you getting for christmas?

Discussion in 'General' started by [PUNK] crompers, 7 Dec 2008.

1. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Walking Dead volumes 1 and 4 ( allready have 2 and 3 ).
    Cod 5 ( allready took the disc out and playing it now)
    Stuff for the repltiles vivarium.

Dont really know what else i am getting, really need to tell family as i dont want stuff i never use... again.

2. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

I got myself GH World tour. Dont want anything, specially as my parents pay the flight to them over christmas and all I really want is some time with the family

3. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

I think some sort of qualifying question may be required. Get the question right and they get the present. The only problem is that I'd need some questions and answers, and I don't remember anything from Sunday school beyond someone complaining about a child wanting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pyjamas and making crispy cakes.

4. nitrous9200

nitrous9200 What's a Dremel?

Well, aren't you lucky? ;)

As for me, I'm not really wanting much at the moment; I'd like a new computer but I'll end up waiting until next year and the hardware will, of course, be much better. The only thing I can really think of is a new phone, which I'll be getting next May. Looking at the Samsung Omnia (i910 CDMA version for Verizon) unless something better comes out in the next 6 months. I'm sure the rest of the family will get me some odds and ends, but not much. Like some of the others here, I don't really care that much about the gifts anymore, I just get them whenever I want them!

Last edited: 9 Dec 2008
  5. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Just a few CDs, books and DVDs really this year- couldn't think of anything interesting to open up on Christmas morning.

6. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

This year the Mrs is getting me Fallout 3 collectors ed. and a few suprises :D My parents have got me a gig ticket (which was last night, what a blast!). Apart from that it's all little suprises from family and friends (way more fun :D) and a couple of days of fun, friends, family and beers :D

7. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

a coat, por favor

8. Mister_X

Mister_X Chaotic Neutral

Sony E-Reader for me I think.

9. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

I have asked for a new screen and some new earphones. Based on last Christmas when ?I asked for some new earphones, a new case and a torch and got the torch, I am not expecting much.

They say I am difficult to buy for, then don't buy or give me money towards what I want :wallbash: I am not expecting to get an entire screen, but a few people giving me a quarter of a screen would do nicely :)

10. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Beer.

Beer, and more beer.

Possibly some nice scotch.

11. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

I just got a Swiss Army Knife off a friend, as an early gift.

12. Mr Mario

Mr Mario What's a Dremel?

I'm getting a Razor deathadder mouse, spooks series 5, heroes 2, a couple more of the Halo books (they are so naff and cheesy but I can't help liking them), a couple of Hamilton's sci-fi books (never gave sci-fi much thought before, but was pleasently supprised by Pandora's Star). A pair of cx300 headphones and smashbros wii. The rest will have to be a supprise, though I don't expect much more as my mum did just buy me a car.

I got my mum a v4 tom tom One sat nav, looks easy to use (know she will love it), got my nethew some toy set which looks good fun. Still need to do some more shopping.

13. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Does he know you took it? Or worse, did you hide the body?

My family keeps pestering me for a list. I'm deliberately being difficult and not sending one out. If they want to get me something, they have to come up with an idea all on their own. :p

-monkey

14. freedom810

freedom810 Minimodder

Money, I dont have a Job, yet.
    Ill buy a PS3 after christmas as I've saved a little bit too.

15. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

I got Victorias Secret Lingerie for her :naughty:

16. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

The Missus has got me a BD-ROM/HD-DVD drive for the HTPC for christmas, and the Batman Begins/Dark Knight Blu-Ray double pack.

I'm trying to convince my dad that he wants to buy me the wood-burning stove that we want for the lounge, but at £900, it's a bit of a stretch.

17. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

Wood stoves are awesome, I lived in a 2 story house we heated with wood for 20 years. Kept the electric bill down and the house nice and toasty. Ever thought of making a brick stove? Might be cheaper and they're cool looking.

18. CyberSol

CyberSol 1337 Pants

Christmas this year is going to be kinda crummy. The only thing I'm asking for a nice Nikon DSLR

19. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

Ticket to bloodstock, new leather jacket and a bracelet i've had my eye on. Plus whatever gran and siblings buy me. Really should have dumped my gf after christmas, would have had a crap load more stuff :p

20. Whalemeister

Whalemeister is so hot right now!

A logitech G25 wheel and some cash ;)