1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music What are you listening to?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingofHearts, 14 Jan 2005.

1. delevic

delevic Member

2. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

Of course Finland has a Metal Band aimed at kids... why wouldnt they
    Some VERY recognisable faces in this song too if you are into finnish music...

god damned is that chorus kinda catchy

3. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

Mother of God what a pair of Voices
    Apparently she asked him to do the Duet ( as he has played the Phantom before ) and he agreed to do it on the condition that he be allowed to perform it live with Nightwish and she agreed

Almightyrastus likes this.
  4. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus Rule #9

I've long been a fan of Floor's, there aren't many singers who not only have her range, but the ability to change through that range so quickly. One moment she's high soprano, and the next she's belting it out with the best rock and metal singers (i'd love to hear her do a duet with Lzzy Hale). I knew of Henk before this (my wife is Dutch), but had not heard a lot of his stuff before. His version of Sound of Silence from the same show is amazing, he's just sitting there putting out what looks like minimal effort (complete with a little "hmm, that wasn't too bad, was it?" look at the end) and absolutely nails it, serious vocal power. And again great range, especially as he's technically a baritone.