1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Absolutely laughing my ass off last night. Couldn't catch breath for ages, damn it was great.

2. Matticus

Matticus ...

Got £250 I wasn't expecting, its now bank holiday Monday and I had a really fun game of TF2.

3. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Share dividend cheque arrived :)

Also taught my 7month old nephew how to give hi-fives :D

mvagusta likes this.
  4. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

realising that of 9 CVs I sent out in the last couple of weeks, a few should come through (i.e. result in phonecalls) this week or next.

mvagusta likes this.
  5. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

School gave me an MSDN account because i'm a potential CIS major. :cooldude:

mvagusta likes this.
  6. snakerine

snakerine holy immortal gingers

I meet a beatiful geeky girl the last saturday

TheMusician and mvagusta like this.
  7. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

My M203 arrived, and it is more beautiful than I had imagined it could be.

8. Canon

Canon Reformed

Really impressed with Thermaltake's customer service, got a very pleasant e-mail with some contact information and an acknowledgement of my previous contact with them, stating should I wish to contact them again to feel free to do so via that contact info. Weather's good today too.

9. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Git...

In all seriousness PICS NAO!!!!

10. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

Seeing eeks good news and also the fact that my wife has also had surgery to remove breast cancer we got the results of the mamogramme after the op it came back clear the cancer has gone Life is great isnt it great news for you eek very pleased for you m8y

11. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

i was given good opportunity at asking out and meeting a very pretty girl. Now just waiting for an answer. :)
    after having my self confidence almost completely destroyed a week or so ago, i am feeling pretty good about everything now and can use my messups as guides of what not to do instead of using them as reasons to give up.

im probly being too modest arent i, MV?

mvagusta likes this.
  12. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I ate a sandwich.

Not exactly an awesome act in itself, but I'm determined to make this a good day so **** the world!

I ATE AN AWESOME SANDWICH AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

mvagusta likes this.
  13. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

my sandwich was better than yours!

14. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

I had bacon sandwiches for lunch. I love bacon.

15. Jimbob94

Jimbob94 What's a Dremel?

I just bought the Seventh Son Of Seventh Son Album by Iron Maiden and don't have anything to do today :D

16. roblikesbeer

roblikesbeer Bindi's sex slave.

My housemate just got one of these as a hire car as his BMW 5 series is being fixed :jawdrop::rock:

[​IMG]

17. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Dr Pepper - So misunderstood but so good (for waking me up in the afternoons).

18. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Had an interesting couple of weeks to say the least. It all evens out at being more awesome than bad.

Well that girl I mentioned in the other thread. Well she and her bf split up and she's now with me, sort of. It's a bit complicated, but she spent the last week with me and left this morning to go back to Italy where she'll be doing TEFL until June/July. I said to myself I wouldn't do a long distance relationship again but I think she's worth trying. I'm not sure how it happened but we both very quickly fell for each other. We had an awesome week together, even if we were both ill and tired for most of it. She'll be coming back for Christmas and the like, and I can go over there and visit her, which I can now afford because...

I have a new job! :D Starting this monday as an accounts assistant for Mitie, my mum even got me a nice new suit and shirts/ties as a present. Was a very nice surprise as the person I was against was more experienced (and within the same industry), it also pays more than I was expecting too.

Although I have lost one of my best friends for "stealing" the gf of one of his oldest friends, I was hoping he'd know me well enough to realise that I wouldn't steal someone's girlfriend on a whim but I guess not. He went through a similar thing with his ex though so I guess he's got a personal vendetta against gf stealers. My other friends don't seem as bothered by it, even her bf isn't angry with me. Oh well.

19. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

Just been given a load of tracks, a Numark Total Controller and Traktor so I can work on mixing.

20. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

After many years of saying "I need an M203", I finally have an M203, and it adds gorgeous to my M468 >.>

[​IMG]