1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

:nono:

adidan likes this.
  2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Nein, das ist nicht richtig. :p

3. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Ich habe riesige hoden.

adidan likes this.
  4. The_Crapman

Nein? Dummkopf :duh: Hast du eine schwarzwälder kirschtorte? Mein Wüstenspringmaus habe hunger.

adidan likes this.
  5. adidan

6. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

FTFY. :thumb:

Also @Byron C pics or we won't believe you. :D

7. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

[​IMG]

RedFlames, perplekks45 and adidan like this.
  8. adidan

It was our last day by the lake but it suddenly occurred to us why on earth are we going to the City today, on the hottest day of our trip? (We've been there this year already anyway)

So instead we're going tomorrow as we don't fly till Friday anyway.

Soooo one more hammock day! :clap:

9. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

The Gate Theatre in Cardiff, look up Peculiar Productions on Facebook, they regularly do Pratchett books-turned-plays, and they're ace.

10. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

m0o0oeh likes this.
  11. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

So, just found out by way of a random post on Facebook that the owner of Lazer3D is someone I know from school. Small world.

Arboreal likes this.
  12. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Are you AKA Buster Gonad?

Byron C and adidan like this.
  13. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Aw man, I used to live round the corner from that place, I'll have to keep a proper eye out next time...

14. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Yay for rainy day crap lol.

A while ago I bought a razer phone from mojo and I originally set it up on a pair of headphones in the bedroom. This obviously wasn't the best idea as I used it no times lol. It sat there for a while, then I decided to put it all away (new leaf new flat, no more dusty ornaments).

So a couple of weeks back my brother gave me a sky go sub so I can watch footy etc. Just one problem, you can only watch it on devices with a built in screen as hdmi is disabled on the app. This wasn't a problem initially but started getting annoying when I was watching football and receiving emails and Facebook etc. It also tied up my phone as an advert avoidance device leaving me bored.

So I dug out my blackberry key one to use for emails whilst my phone (let's shark) was tied up. Perfect, but am I in the mood to lug all that crap continually back and forth to my mother's? No, not really. So I'm looking at phones (large) and tablets. Ouch, spendy. Then DING! Oh f dude I've got that razer phone woop woop.

So that's now permanently set up here at home. Lovely picture too and great screen.

I'll leave the blackberry at mum's perma, job done.

Total cost -£0

perplekks45 and Arboreal like this.
  15. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

More Funko pops and standing up to my father (albeit half-asleep) for the first time since teenage-hood, and I don't feel like death like I did yesterday. Thank Christ for small mercies.

16. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Having a pretty bad ebay experience with an unresponsive sham seller, losing two weeks of my life to this crap, and then getting a virtually immediate refund from ebay and promptly leaving negative feedback on said seller's account, tanking his feedback rating into oblivion and vastly reducing the chance of him ever pulling the same crap again!

[​IMG]

IanW likes this.
  17. adidan

Flight into Dam was on time so the 45 minutes was enough to catch the flight back.

Last time we had a short change we were late landing and had to peg it across and hand over my beating heart to be allowed on.

18. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Had a moment earlier when I thought my machines boot drive was corrupted (it stopped responding just opening windows etc) AND my main game drive was dead (wouldn't respond half the time and when it did I couldn't access anything). Luckily I checked the bios before pulling my hair out thinking I would have to a complete reinstall. This was all when I had work (reviews / benchmarks that I can't re-run) that wasn't backed up an couldn't access at the time (coincidently I was trying to copy it when I started noticing a problem). Turns out having my CPU clock set to 101Mhz was the causing the SATA controller (and PCI-e I imagine) to throw a right hissy fit. Oddly enough it was performing absolutely fine up to that point so I didn't expect that to be the root cause.

I should have noticed it WAS causing an issue when my boots were getting longer and longer (doesn't help that x570 boards generally take longer to boot than the older x370 and x470 boards anyway).

Yeah, so dropping it back to 100Mhz fixed the issues in Windows AND now my boots are back to "normal" for the board.

Both a faceplam and a *phew* from me!

19. slimithy

slimithy Minimodder

What currently makes your life awesome?

Right now, vodka.
    The perfect cure for any **** time of life.

i apologize, I'm having a terrible time right now and i need a little vent, but seriously....vodka!

The_Crapman likes this.
  20. The_Crapman