1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors What do you think?

Discussion in 'General' started by Froggy, 26 Aug 2003.

1. Froggy

Froggy New Member

2. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

personally i think they are as ugly as hell, although that is one of the better colors i have seen them in

i have a bunch of friends who think they look fantastic though, so im probably just strange

3. Froggy

Froggy New Member

i look good in them. or at least thats what my friends say. all its missing is a radar jamer and a roll-cage. :lol: lol i had to the roll smiley

4. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

just be careful not to suck up any small children in the ram-air hood

had another look at it and it doesnt look too bad, but i still wouldnt describe it as beautiful, but then again it isnt meant to be :thumb:

5. RaptorLord

RaptorLord New Member

I have a biased opinion towards f-bodies (they are all awesome).... but I'm not real fond of the convertibles (especially since they won't allow them on any of the tracks we go to), but if you live in the south and just want a cruiser then she looks nice. That front tire looks a bit worn for the mileage - It could be the picture though. Granted, scrapping the Eagle F1's would be no great loss. Bridgestone RE730's (I forget the model that replaced them) stick better and wear better IMHO (from both track and road experience).

That color combination is nice too! If I didn't have yellow/black on the '02 then it would probably have been that blue!

My guess at reserve - $28,000 or so. Good Luck!

6. micb

micb Active Member

It is almost impossible for anyone to be impartial and have a non bias opinion about car apperance?

You mean "no bias opinions on brand name alone". :D

Back on topic, I quite like them although they are very rare in the UK.

That is going to be a expencive first car.

7. Froggy

Froggy New Member

the tires do look like there done. i will probably change them if i get the car. the car is a bit to expensive for me. i was browsing for something around 1998 when i saw this and i was like "its almost my dream car". by the bias opinions what i mean is the because i posted on car forums a while back, you would get all the retards that waste there time that post stuff like "its a American POS" and "this car sucks". i am looking for honest things. i don't car what people say about the look because its a love it or hate it.

Last edited: 26 Aug 2003
  8. micb

micb Active Member

There are TransAm forums on the internet, they will have much more info than what we can give here.

Espessialy as this is a UK site and nice TA's like that are rare.

9. Froggy

Froggy New Member

firebirds are starting to get rare here. i usually count 200 sightings a summer but this year was only 140.

10. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

I think they are cool looking, but I would never own one myself. I'd rather have a different car - I love the newer Grand Prix GTP's!

I know I said this in a different thread, but I still think that getting a Firebird as your only car in New York State is nuts because of the winters around here! ;)

11. Froggy

Froggy New Member

there is also a 96 Chevy Tahoe with a plow in my fleet. it does real nice in the winter. i love doing donuts in a intersection during rush hour.

12. RaptorLord

RaptorLord New Member

Ya, there are a ton of f-body related forums out there, but If you don't know much about 'em, I'll be glad to help. I'm know quite a bit about the cars from all four generations of body styles.

BTW, If you check out http://www.firehawk.org they have FH specific forums or check out their Link Encylopedia for other f-body sites.

13. Dark_Blender

Dark_Blender New Member

I love those cars. Not only are they danm sexy but fast as hell. I would say go for it bro :rock: They are actually one of my short-term dream cars

Tags: