1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows what does this error window mean?

Discussion in 'Software' started by hac, 20 Jan 2005.

1. hac

hac What's a Dremel?

i recently flashed my bios and on my boot up this error came out, and no matter how many times i click x it pops up again, i want to know sana before i decide to flash again or somehting. thanks! is it dangerous?coz y comp works fine though.. :wallbash:

[​IMG]

2. Deviate

Deviate What's a Dremel?

Are you running raid? I just did a search in Google for that error message and it seems that it is associated with raid_tool. And by installing version 2 of that the problem goes away. Just what I found in Google...no personal experience with it. :D

3. jgrade

jgrade What's a Dremel?

I would guess that based on the error and the answer from Deviate that you used the wrong file to flash. I bet if you go back to the download site you find that you used a version almost the same but intended for a board that has a built in RAID controller. Does your board have a backup BIOS that you can used to reflash?

4. hac

hac What's a Dremel?

well no but the problem is i cant put the previous bios back coz i upgraDED to have sempron compatibility. im using a sempron proc now. oh well i guess ill just have to search again! if that is the problem then :wallbash: , anybody else have any ideas?

thanks by the way!

5. hac

hac What's a Dremel?

well thanks for the info ppl! i just had to stop the raid tool from going to startup and it was gone, thanks again coz i wouldnt had known it was coz of the raid. :cooldude:

Tags: