1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music What earphones (from iheadphones.co.uk with Voda discount)

Discussion in 'General' started by goldstar0011, 31 Oct 2012.

1. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Well-Known Member

Seen the 50% off for vodafphone customer at www.iheadphones.co.uk so thinking about some new ones

I use Sennheiser cx300 with my iphone, would love something same or better with inline controller, saves me having to grab phone to skip track

Has to be in ear buds though
    Are bluetooth headphones any good (could use on PC too I guess)

What's people suggestions

saspro likes this.
  2. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Pig Assault!

I use the Klipsch S5 for more than a year now, great earbud, great sound, they have control for Iphone and a micro. They now sell them as 'S4i Rugged' and are available in several color.

3. CraigWatson

CraigWatson Level Chuck Norris

I've been a Sennheiser user for the last 5 years - I've gone from the CX-300 to CX-550 to IE-6 to IE-8 to my current IE-80 buds.

I'd heartily recommend the IE8i model if you're after an inline control, which although expensive come out at £116.99 after your discount.

If you don't feel like splashing that much, try the IE-60 (the IE-6's replacements) at £59.99 after discount :)

4. saspro

saspro IT monkey

Nice find. Just grabbed another pair of Grado's

+rep

5. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Damn Shure's lack of inline remote. Else I'd be telling you to get either the SE215 or SE425.
    The Denon and Senn IEM's are pretty good value for money, the Senns get better in the £60-£200 range, the Denons are better for a low budget.

Some of the new bluetooth headsets are quite good, the Klipsch Image 1 Bluetooth, the Ultimate Ears 9000.

6. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Well-Known Member

Was checking my earphones last night and I am happy enough with them and have the standard iphone ones as a backup so I've decided to try the LT bluetooth headphones.

Always wanted some for when I work in a garage at weekends that has no electricity and I don't like leaving the speaker mode on as it's a public area, this way I can stash the phone and still have music