1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam What game are you loving right now & why?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Porkins' Wingman, 12 May 2012.

1. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

Bad Company 2 again. I am level 47 now and I really need to hit 50 by the end of July.

2. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Wish you let me know you were playing it again, would of joined you -_-

3. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Add me on steam, let's play a few rounds! :D

4. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

What's your steam name Elton?

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

ninjasansan. I'm on at ungodly (for you UK guys) hours, but when I'm free in the afternoon I'll be on. I have to beat the main quest due to Danny and Naphta power leveling me into oblivion.

Also the majority of those hours are by my brother. I've played for about 3 of them. :(

6. vrrox

vrrox What's a Dremel?

Been playing lots of Skyrim...made even better by some ingenious mods!
    Also, a bit old school but just found the java version of the 1984 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' game on Douglas Adams' website - probably the most hilarious game I've ever played!!

7. B_HERB

B_HERB What is this..A CENTER FOR ANTS?!

Dark Souls and SWTOR are all I need in my life at the moment....and food.

EDIT: Steamwise....been playing some Batman :)

8. DraigUK

DraigUK Minimodder

Playing a little bit of an old MUD from back in the day, Arctic MUD.

Some CS now and again.

Other than that actually just waiting for Mechwarrior Online. August 7th will be the next time I actually get to play anything seriously again.

9. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

It is reasonably large - a fair subset of Arma players I would say. The fact that the modding scene is not going to be as vibrant as Arma (due to the way the engine is licenced, mods are not that easy to get published) may mean it's popularity isn't sustained. Maybe at some point down the line this will change though.

10. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I popped in Gran Turismo 5 last night since I had an itch to race... now I'm just itching even more. Hit a bit of a wall then stopped playing, might just have the second wind required to go on now.

11. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Half Life

not playing it for years it feels like I'm going through it again for the first time.

exemplary

12. lwills

lwills What's a Dremel?

May be worth keeping an eye on the rumblings about the release opf the black mesa mod...

If all goes to plan Half Life 1 will be looking rather pretty again!

13. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

I believe it when I see it.

14. MagR

MagR What's a Dremel?

I'm really emjoying Mass Effect 3. I am trying to finish the game with all the different classes as the experience varies so widely. I didn't mind the original ending but am just about to download the extended version for comparison.

15. MagR

MagR What's a Dremel?

A game I just revisited is Batman Arkham city. There was a new DLC "Harley Quinn's Revenge" which restirred my interest. Whilst the DLC is a bit short and doesn't add much to the story (you get to play some bits as Robin though) it reminded me what a super game Arkham City was. I play it in DX9 by the way. Rocksteady seem to have largely fixed the DX11 now but I get better framerate and no stuttering at all in DX9 and I honestly cannot tell the difference graphically. More important to me is the GPU Physx which makes smoke, ice etc really realistic.

16. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Would that be the "New and Improved" ending that Bioware promised after all the nerd rage about the original ending? How did I miss this?! :rock:

Personally I also had no issue with the ending other than the game took you back to an old saved game, rather than let you continue afterwards (like ME1 and 2). I understand why they did that though.

Also would have prefered a proper boss fight rather than just being mobbed by a horde of various husk species

17. suragh

suragh Derp

Runescape, because it is simply the best.. :lol::lol::lol:

Jokes aside, sorry if I offended anyone.

I am really into ARMA 2 and the fallout games right now. ARMA 2 is fun to play with other people, ganging up on others and looting houses :D.

Fallout simply for the nostalgic feeling as I have missed playing the game and completing it.

18. Axly

Axly slo-mo...dder

rFactor 2 - beta!

I've played a lot of racing sims and games, I just won't plonk up more cash for every single item as you do in iracing (I may be a race-sim geek, but there are limits), but lately there haven't been any with that "wow-factor".. until..

I tried rFactor 2 beta at a friend's place, and I went straight home, bought a new G27 wheel and the lifetime game the same evening... It totally blew me away.
    All the joy was there, the insane 60's formula cars were there, a bunch of tracks with more stuff coming as the development progresses. It may be a beta, but it's definately worth every penny even in the current beta-stage (at least for me)

19. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

Company of Heroes, this time i made it past tutorial and completed couple of missions :D its a fantastic game.

20. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Civ 5 gods and kings expansion, so addictive.

just one more turn!!!!!