Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 18 Dec 2010.
"OH MY GOD, She's a dude!!!"
i think it is a mix of 3d and ambx lighting effects
Lol. . . I think only Few gets that "It's OVER 9000!!!"
Anyways. . .
1. MSI has installed fans in the screen.
2. He's just seen a video of his parents having sex.
3. He's just seen the first benchmarks of a LGA2011 CPU.
4. He's just seen his own face in the monitor through web-cam.
5. The Monitor is releasing radioactive gamma rays & has been exposed therefore he got cancer. . . (lol)
6. The Laptops battery pack is made of unshielded nuclear reactor and got exposed to radiation
7. He's Glowing because of number 5 & 6 (Irradiated)
8. The Battery Pack that is made of nuclear reactor overheats & causing a nuclear meltdown therefore a nuclear explosion in his face.
Or if it switches to the other guy's face?
"Drugs are bad, M'kay..."
he found his mother's swinging site... and his brother was subscribed to the very graphic newsletter :+(
(i've got a sick sense of humour, i know ^^)
"One of the first things I do when proof reading an article that is about to be published on bit-tech or Custom PC "
Who proof's the proof reader?.....oh yeah that will be us..
The 3D screen took porn to new, scarier, heights.
'Holy **** - You're NOT a woman!!!!!!!'
whatever he`s got in his hands? slogan would have to be
" the most fun you can have on your own!"
I didn't get by the comedic line about B-T people proofing anything. The only proof floating around the office there is 100 proof Irish whiskey!
"OH MY GOD! Duke Nukem Forever has been released!"
He just touched a fermi heatsink.
must be have a fat line of ketamine or down a few Jägerbombs because you are not doing a good job
He was watching the Episode of IT crowd where the soldering iron set the office on fire and they tried to hide it by punching out the screen of the laptop and pretending the fire was in fact a screen saver - and he was just about to come up with the idea to EMAIL the emergency services for help but Chris beat him to the crunch and he was like WTF NO WAiiiiiiiI!!!!!
He's doing the gamer version of the All-Black's Haka.
I agree. Clearly it's a still from a new WTF Boom vid, ready to grace them interwebz any day now.
"there's 2 girls.. shouldn't they get a cup each.. whaaaaa!?"
Separate names with a comma.