1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is wrong with you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 22 Mar 2003.

1. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

In regards to the (over) wieght thing, how do you work out if your overweight? Theres supposed to be some formula.

All I know is i'm ~20 stone and 6' 6" (age 17 no less). My family makes fun of my weight (mainly becuase they have some serious weight problemes!). I dont know if 20 stone is ok for my height/age....

2. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Nowt wrong here... mite overweight, but thats easily resolved, ;)! apparently some social and esteem issues, but again easily resolved.

3. Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto xBurningMikex

Yeah the whole sterotyping thing is dumb to me. People judge them because they look some way and denounce them before they even know who they are. At the local [defunct] musice scene, nearly everyone is open to new visitors. Sure, some people are judgemental, but someone always will be, but for the most part kids just act how they want to, and usually there's no problems.

Sterotyping someone is bad, 'nuff said.

4. Liquid K9

Yeah! people who stereo type are morons.

sorry, bad joke... :)

5. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I don't like skinny men -i like em cuddly like Tom!!!! If your happy being th weight you are then others should respect you!!!!!

6. Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto xBurningMikex

Well..being 6'6" is going to make you major heavy anyway..I'm 6'1" and I'm 15... I waight I think about 175... I think i should drop some pounds because I have a nice belly :p.

But anyway..there is no formula for losing weight, just what the ideal weight should be. You can use Growth Charts to figure this out, but frankly I never have.

Just cut the fat out, work out like once or twice a week to start, don't overdo it! It helps a lot, just those two things will get you far.

The most important thing is to keep in mind that most foods you're used to now are bad for you. Try to cut out the meat as much as you can, most is extremely fattening.

7. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

I'm 5"9' and weigh about 13.5, but I have a fairly heavy build.

8. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

6 foot 2
    just about 10 stone in weight

& yes i know im underweight

9. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

I care too much sometimes.
    I can't dance.
    I can't (haven't been able to) find a job.

Other than that...

Oh! I can put my arm all the way behind my head so my left elbow is almost touching my right shoulder :lol: :D

10. relix

relix Minimodder

boehoehoeho I'm skinny :waah: I probably wheigh less than you :D (not that I eat less than I want to have a nice "figure" or something, I just eat as much as I want but I still stay skinny :( )

My eyes are b0rked, my right ear comes out of my head more than my left one (don't know the right english word for it, but I'm sure you can figure it out), I have this "hole" in my chest, I can count my ribs, my legs are all wrong (X-legs) and I've had my testicles cleaned when I was 4, so I now have this cool scar just above my penis :p. When I was 10 I fell and one of my upper teeth cut trough my chin so there's cool scar underneath my lowerlip too :D

Oh and don't forget my pale skin :lol:

And about the chest thing: I'm gonna start going to the swimmingpool twice a week to train, my dad's gonna buy me a stick at which I can pull myself up, and I'm gonna buy a gyrotwister to train my arms. Be prepared girls, 'cause I'm gonna become mister ardass ... mister ardass the midget that is 'cause I'm only 1m62 :miffed:

11. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I still love you relix!!!! I meant overly skinny blokes !!!! You have a great personality!!!!

How strange-i have a scar under my lowerlip too from where a lad threw my accross the playground and i hit the tarmac!!!

12. relix

relix Minimodder

great, thanks :D

the only one that knows about that scar under my lip is my mom, 'cause it really isn't visible, and now all of you know it too, don't you feel special now? :D

I hope you kicked that lad's butt good?

13. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I was only 10 at the time but my mum soon sorted him out!!!!!:clap:

14. :: vic ::

:: vic :: Married to the Mod

Wonkey ear disease? :D

I have scars on both my feet from an operation when I was 16, a scar on my right palm from falling in the stream when I was about 7 (I was always falling in the stream). I'm suffering from Post Viral 'no one belives you and thinks you're a skiver' Fatigue Syndrome and have a healthy dose of anxiety that came with it.

Apart from that I'm in pretty good shape.

I used to love slim men, when I met kna he was lovely and slim, since then my taste has changed to a larger build - good job too as kna's now a bit of a lardy :hehe:

15. Liquid K9

ROFL

:lol: :hehe:

16. jethro

jethro Modthusiast

i am extremly "high strung" and have been known to go into fits of hyper-depression and mental breakdown. Kinda like what happens when one does alot of Mushrooms, cept mine is all in the head.

To add to that, i have a addict personality. I find things to cling to in the worst way then change every 6 mons or so.

oh yeah and i have Marphans ?sp Syndrome.
    It means that my wingspan is disproportioned to everything else, and includes a nice heart mumor and a few other lovely things.

DAMN TALL LANKY MANS SYNDROME, DAMN YOU!!!

17. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

'oi.

18. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Im practicly blind. Well actually im fully blind according to my local council.
    Im short sighted
    Coloured blind
    I got a astigmatism in both eyes
    Photophobic
    and i can't focus
    the condition i got is known as cone dysfunction or cone dystrophy.

19. relix

relix Minimodder

MDK, how do you read the forums then? :eeek:

20. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Internet explora text set to largest :( and i got a nice big 19" mon