1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What shoes are Bit users wearing?

Discussion in 'General' started by docodine, 22 Jun 2009.

1. GodIsAUnicorn

GodIsAUnicorn I didn't make him for you!

[​IMG]

black Jazz Sneakers, These aren't mine exactly (mine have rainbow shoelaces)

[​IMG]

mine are a lot more worn and dirty (they also have rainbow shoelaces)

2. tranc3

tranc3 ADHD Modder

[​IMG]
    Ones on the right are my everyday kicks

3. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mine are more blue and less white, but I couldn't find a picture

4. Fisher.

Fisher. partially impartial

Finally got around to getting (decent) pics of my daily wear:

Work shoes
    [​IMG]

Climbing shoes
    [​IMG]

and the grand finale... My Teva's!
    [​IMG]

JaccoW was trying to figure out which model these actually are a few pages back, and it's still driving me nuts. Here's a pic of the only identifying information on these %&#*ing things:

[​IMG]

Good luck, sir. I can't find s**t.

5. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

They look like Teva Terra Fi. Not the 2nd design the first one. Supposed to be quite sturdy. Too small for me I'm afraid.

john

6. Fisher.

Fisher. partially impartial

Too small? Those are roomy 11's, as I wear a 12 or 13 in everything else. What are you, a yeti?

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I only ever had one at a time. Never wore boots during the winter either, which is quite something considering all the snow we get here

I will try to find a new pair of shoes tomorrow but I am not really confident as there is never anything of my size (13 us)

8. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Someone has quite the converse obsession :hehe:

Reminds me of my housemate, she wore converse morning noon and night! She probably had more pairs of converse than I had every type of shoe!

9. JaccoW

JaccoW Overspender on keyboards

Well, it apears that I am baffled too.
    Like John said, they look like a pair of teva terra-fi's but nowadays the don't have the strap going under the foot anymore.

I am going to have to use a helpline for that one. :D

Also, one size too small for me. ;)

10. Alx

Alx 3²Gaming

I am not currently wearing any...i'm in the bath :)

Usually wear whatever takes my fancy...usually being whatever i find xD

11. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Since this thread was bot-bumped, here's mine :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm a loyal Puma man and have been for so long that I can't find pictures of some of my shoes.

That aside, I have a pair of brown leather hush puppies that barely get any use at Univ, and a pair of Levi's slippers that don't seem to have made it to teh interwebz.

12. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

I have a pair of Hi-Tec Fasthike shoes
    [​IMG]
    and some Groundwork boots with toe caps.

I spent absolutely ages trying to find a replacement for my shoes, I think I must be really fussy or have very odd feet (the slopey bit is quite slopey). I went round every shoe and outdoor shop in my town and Ipswich (45minutes just to buy shoes :wallbash:) before I got something vaguely acceptable. I only really find boots comfortable, either the shoe is too small or my foot moves around loads inside so I crank the laces up and that hurts the top of my foot.

13. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

These at home:
    [​IMG]
    ^^ White Vans MacGyver

some Diesel Work shoes that i can't find online and a big pair of Bronx Boots that i hardly wear coz they're so g**** heavy

14. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Put this together for the last thread on this we had:[​IMG]

Since then I've got these which are the most comfortable shoes EVER. I love them to bits.[​IMG]

Also got some Mad Fish Flaps because the name was too good to pass up when they were in the sale :thumb: [​IMG]

I have quite a lot of shoes/boots... but I just installed 3 sets of shelving/shoe racks into my wardrobe so now they're all neat :)

[note]For 'tards popping in to complain about people using 'stock photos' in this thread. Really what's the problem? I already had these photos on my PC, why would I spend a few hours getting them all out of the wardrobe and their boxes just to take a bad photo of them for a thread? You can see them much better in these photos.[/note]

Last edited: 27 Mar 2010
  15. RandomTask

RandomTask Flair Sooker

Im currently wearing Merrell Continuum walking trainers :thumb: More waterproof than a ship!

16. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

I have a pair of classic nike trainers. The one with the swoosh on the side. Then there's my pair of VERY well worn Quicksilver skate shoes, and tomorrow I am getting some brand new, black, red and white shoes. But I can't seem to remember the brand :s

17. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

So basically... the newrock, tuk catalogue and a little mad fish trying to feel all cozy amongst the bigger shoes!

I think I'll have to post a pic of my shoes when i've moved... half of them have disappeared into the abyss for a while now...

18. Hex

Pretty much, except I only own two pairs of New Rocks and don't really like them! Also I think most of my shoes are from pennangalan (I have Original Transmuters because I'm old). I have loads of Oakley, Osiris, Converse, etc. 'boring' trainers too as well as some Magnum elites and old army boots and there are about 4 pairs of DMs in various sizes (10 holes are still my favourites, had 'em since I was 14)... my walk-in wardrobe has more shoes in it than clothes tbh.

19. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

@hex

Does the boot on the left in the second row actually have lights in it? My granddaughter would die for these shoes!

[​IMG]

john

20. Hex

They sure do! They're the original Transmuters (they make me about 6'2" as well which I love) but they're no longer made and very sought after. They did release a new lot which have a convenient zip up the side, but they're not quite the same. You buy the boots and the panels separately. I have rubber spikes on the front and back panels of the foot bit and the flashing red lights up the front. Gets annoying though as people keep 'turning you on' all the time and I ended up with bruised legs!

They're British made but you can get them in the states, but they're pricey!

http://www.disturbingtrend.org/shop/transmuters.html

Tags: