1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL What subjects is your YouTube home page OBSESSED with suggesting videos about?

Discussion in 'General' started by oscy, 20 Jan 2021.

1. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

I think I have too many tech channel subscriptions, 6 bloomin' review videos just dropped for the new oneplus

2. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

Yeah this is why I had to unsub from several, there's only so many PC build videos I can care about!

3. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I get Lindsay Ellis, Tom Scott and Jim Sterling all the time. Strangely I hardly ever get Folding Ideas, despite him being one of my favourite content creators - maybe it's just because he doesn't upload very often.

I made the mistake of watching something vaguely in the clickbait region - "best memes of 2020" or whatever. Now it's all gone to hell. Clickbait is like a virus waiting to infect your algorithm.

4. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

YT seems obsessed with Shatner at the moment.

5. satisfiedwimp

satisfiedwimp What's a Dremel?

Most of my suggestions were for gameplay tutorials, I think I see PewdePie almost every day when I open YT.

6. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

I keep getting various local news from Australia mixed in among the expected stuff because reasons.