1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant What the hell is wrong with people

Discussion in 'General' started by CrapBag, 10 Jul 2017.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

We booked a caravan at butlins, the 2nd time we have done so, we visit butlins at minehead repeatedly as we love it here.

This is the 4th time we have been this year but only the 2nd caravan holiday ever bit in the same van we had last year.

We got here to find cleaner literally gutting the van after our check in time.

Turns out the asshole previous tenants had trashed it, rubbish everywhere, they had pee'd on every mattress and the worst thing had crapped in a saucepan (and probably cooked it), the cleaner was actually sick when they went in.

I hope they get done for criminal damage, the caravan owner has been brilliant and paid for us to be accommodated in butlins accomodation but it was still upsetting and I really feel for the caravan owner.

Some people are truly discusting.

2. davido_labido

davido_labido Your Alphacool Contact.

Maybe they didn't get a CrapBag?

Vault-Tec likes this.
  3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

lmao.

Which Butlins?

4. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Minehead, if it was bognor I could have delivered your switches :)

Did they turn up by the way.

5. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Different types of people, Scumbags vs Good Human Beings i guess

6. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

They'll probably get a honking great bill from the caravan owner or Butlins' insurers, followed by a court summons if they try to ignore it.

7. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Its when I read things like this I feel there is just no hope for the human race at all. Why would anyone do this knowing that someone else will have to clean it up. Not to mention they will more than likely have to pay for the clean up operation also even if they don't they will be taken to court and will probably later feature on one of those debt collection type TV shows and argue the caravan looked like it had been shat in anyway before they got there.

It was the taking a dump in a saucepan thats left me somewhat speachless though !!

When I used to work in retail and we had no customer toilets a family let their bunch of sprogs in full view of other customers have a dump in the customer car park. All because we weren't insure to have customers inthe staff areas of the store. They got a lifetime ban from that particular store if memory serves me correctly.

8. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

There response was that's what cleaners are for.

Ffs

9. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

If memory is working correctly a female member of the sales team cleared it away. With a bucket of hot water, or three.