1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding what to do...

Discussion in 'Modding' started by DSquareD, 7 Feb 2007.

1. DSquareD

DSquareD What's a Dremel?

my dad just got a full system given to him from a friend of his...not sure on the specs of it yet but its a plain beige case n the typical stuff u wud expect...nothing major...its fully functioning and all i have come up with so far is using it for parts for my system to fix it up a bit...any ideas on other wise?

2. malccy72

malccy72 Minimodder

It all depends on the contents; could make it into a media pc or a file server.

Post a pic of the case and see if we can give you any ideas.

3. DSquareD

lol well turns out the system is really old n so its actually a piece ofsh*t but ya its still usable for modding...my little bro wants to take it so im thinkin making something for him...will post pics of the case soon

4. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

If it's as old as it sounds... then it's quite possibly an AT system... and there's not much you're gonna be able to do with it - other than maybe 'spit 'n' polish' the case (i.e. give it a lick of paint) :D

Pics will confirm it one way or the other, I guess :idea:

5. DSquareD

k the specs of the insides is as follows: an amd duron processor )or sumthing of the like but its old n i dont feel liek unplugging my rig 2 power it up again 2 find out...) and its got 155mb of ram, and a 6 gig hdd....so its a piece of ****...lol but ya the case is what i am focused on mainly right now seeing as its internals sound like that of an old man...so i need ideas on the case....still need the pics i knw but its a typical beige plain case...