1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education What was your first adult film?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 5 Jan 2016.

1. Xir

Xir Modder

:D Same here, I remember our first TV with colour, the next one had a remote control*!
    Somewhere 84-85 ish we got a VCR (a Panasonic toploader that I still have) :eyebrow:
    and the first film I (then 10) picked out was Tank.

Mind you picking a movie out in the rental place was difficult, 1/3 section was movies and 2/3 section (behind an open door) was the "adult" section. Difficult to not keep looking in that direction :lol:

* an early eighties Toshiba that actually ran till about five years ago! :jawdrop:

2. tiger-moth

tiger-moth What's a Dremel?

For me it was Emmanuelle
    There was a cinema we could get into - we were 15.
    The support film was called 'just one more time', or something like that, so technically that would have been my first.
    But I still have a soft spot for Sylvia Kristel

3. meandmymouth

meandmymouth Multimodder

STARSHIP TROOPERS!
    Yeah, I know. I think I was only 9 when I watched it. I also watched The Exorcist when it was re-released in 2000, so would have been 11. Those are the two that I can remember but there would have been more. My dad used to rent just about any DVD I wanted when I was younger, which was pretty cool.
    I don't think I've ever been scared by a film and I put it down to my early exposure to rated films.

4. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Silence of the Lambs when I was about 7, but it didn't traumatize me at all, I loved it. I think it's an unusually sensitive and cerebral horror/thriller with good use of discretion shots, which helped.

First film to traumatize me was Blade, watched when I was about 10. To that point I'd never really seen gory violence, and I literally blanched at the opening scene. Talk about being thrown in at the deep end...it quickly became one of my favourite films, though.