1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL What would make your day??

Discussion in 'General' started by 666painkiller, 24 Aug 2012.

1. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Agreed pretty much what I need to happen right now.

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I'd like to feel human again after having a cold/cough/headaches for two weeks. I'm getting a bit fed up with it now. The amount of snot being ejected from my nose is unreal, it's a wonder there's anything left up there. And then this stupid cough on top. And waking up with a headache every morning.

Moan, moan, grumble, shrimps.

3. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

1 Million dollars..........

wait wut...

1 BILLION DOLLARS!

4. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

Congratulations on winning the competition!
    Monty Python episodes being readded to Netflix.When I first signed up I just screamed TAKE MY MONEY! DVDs are so laborious, I've a rough life.

5. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I know that feeling. I'm pretty much resistant to everything usually; haven't felt properly ill in ages but the last two weeks have been rough. I blame freshers flu although none of my fellow second-years seemed to be particularly affected.

6. ShinyAli

ShinyAli What's a Dremel?

People bothering to reply to their posts after asking for help, advice etc, sometimes it takes quite a lot of work and research to correctly answer a post and you never hear from the OP again :miffed:

I'm not asking for or expecting +rep and a sainthood every time I answer a request but an acknowledgment sometimes would be nice after all if no one replied to any requests for help, info etc, it wouldn't be much of a forum would it :rolleyes:

Frankly if I look at a request that some people have already replied to but I think that there is still something I could add but the OP has had a while to reply but hasn't then I don't bother any more, sad but true :sigh:

7. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

Buying a Junghans Max Bill watch, drooling over them daily, sekio grand is nice, omega.. but its the design of the max bill, I have to get one going to save up for six months what ever it takes have to have one.