1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Invictus.

Invictus. Minimodder

constant knee problems.. well more constant pain after exercise.. which ofc doesnt help when playing rugby..

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Kay, that's totally different. Sorry, didn't mean to go all rage-y there... I'm just one of the (seemingly rare) people who is a high performance PC enthusiast, PC gamer (for life) and modder and thinks that Macs are fantastic computers.

That's really not cool. How did it happen? How is it broken?

I know exactly what you mean and you have every bit of my sympathy. Difference with me is I quit playing Rugby after my injury because it was sustained whilst playing, and was severe enough to make me not want to play any more. I took up cross country running after my injury healed, but my knee has never been the same since.

3. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Can't watch the race - not a single stream that's not lagging horribly.

FRAK!

4. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Drunk a few fosters last night, now i got beer farts and they don't smell very nice.

5. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Dying cable or DVI adapter on my 24" monitor. Needs replacement ASAP.

6. Invictus.

Invictus. Minimodder

ah sucks to hear you had to quit rugby :( Ive had the problem for a few years now not really sure when it started but ive started playing rugby again and its all fun till after the game and warmdown where my knee just starts hurting.. just glad it doesnt happen during the game :)

7. Canon

Canon Reformed

I think I may have had a stroke. No other explanation for my symptoms, although the affected area is very localised it's still a scary thought. :(

8. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

Suffered one myself almost 7 years ago, I strongly suggest you go and get scanned, soon.

9. Omega Point

Omega Point Minimodder

I fell over on Saturday and now I cannot grip or hold anything without discomfort and my left knee hurts when I walk, or sit down, or move my leg in any way. On the plus-side I didn't bleed too much so I don't have to clean blood out of my clothes.

No alcohol was involved in the fall, only clumsiness :blush:

10. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

went though a red light, on the wrong side of the road, Didn't realise it was red, was overtaking a dude i thought was going slow, probably slowing down due to the red light...:wallbash:

11. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

I don't have the skills to do that, also I don't want to pay for damaging some soppy sapps Fiat Punto. Still I got my revenge back on them tonight, I let their tyres down, I hope they have a foot pump :)

12. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

I finally get done finishing the carbon fiber work on a Vespoli 8 that I have been working on for 3 weeks and as I get in my car I say "Finally!", close the car door at which point my driver side windows falls down into the door.

Also, I got a 60 on a test I thought I got a 90 on

:wallbash:

13. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

That happened to me earlier this year, door card off, a set of mole grips later and job done :D

14. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

15. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

******* :p

I looked over the solutions and I got the concept parts correct, it was just some of the set-up work that I did erroneously that had a cascading effect throughout the problem.

16. Canon

Canon Reformed

An open letter to the lady that presents the weather on the BBC Breakfast show from 6am every morning:

Dear Lady, this has been bugging me for some time now, infact you may have guessed, every morning, more than once, repetitively, almost every day of the week and you MUST know you are doing it. The country I live in is called 'Northern Ireland' now lady, look at those two words, please reply to this letter and show me where the **** you see a G!

Something small but it annoys me to no end, she pronounces it 'Northern Ireling' sometimes we get a 'D' slapped on the end if we're lucky. I wouldn't mind if it was a one off, but 2 or 3 times every morning.....nuh uh.

17. Matticus

Matticus ...

Being ill off work. I don't overly enjoy work, but I think I would rather be well and there than ill and at home.

Not so much "ruining" my life though, just a minor inconvenience :p

18. Sanzy

Sanzy Minimodder

More delays in waiting for a my order.

19. Kaaa

Kaaa What's a Dremel?

The prospect of not having enough fingers to count how many goals Spain will score against Scotland tonight :sigh: oh and 2 advanced higher assessments tomorrow, for which I have not studied for... oh the joys :blah:

20. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Peoples who need to talk **** on you to feel better. These kind of freakin insecur moron who can't deal with anything except by being gross and ass.....sometime I would punch them in the face ! But I remember that, I'm better than that.