1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. automagsrock

automagsrock New Member

I've got the drive in question disconnected so if anything does happen, it will be fine. My OS drive works just fine. I swear this thing loves giving me headaches...

Oh well. Soon the dual core Intel will be removed and replaced with a Hexa-core AMD and will be moving from DDR2 to DDR3 so at least if it DOES completely die, it won't be a huge PITA, only a small one :p

2. Voluntary_Pariah

Voluntary_Pariah a Real Man™

The fact I won't see my beautiful girlfriend for a minimum of 13 weeks while she finishes a international year in America.

The fact my life lacks drive and motivation. University sucks. I REALLY want to do something. . . anything to break the tedium and empty void that is currently my life. But unfortunately, I see any of my "real" friends (the ones I can tell anything to and I can just be myself with) for another 2 weeks.

The fact I failed the 2 maths tests before the break and I am now very scared about the fact I might have changed university and degree only to piss it all away.

And the final, most pathetic fact of all: The only people I can tell are complete strangers on the internet. No friends, no family, no one I trust.

3. Pieface

Pieface Well-Known Member

When did ebay fee's get so extortionate? I sold a TV for £120 and being charged £13 by Ebay? Over 10% of the value (This is just ebay, I luckily got Cash in hand, so Paypal wasn't an issue).? That's ruining my life :(

4. Canon

Canon Reformed

It's the sneaky way they went about it before that annoyed me, not requesting ANYTHING then at the end of the month sending me a message to tell me I owe them >£100 and sending debt collectors out a couple of days after I paid it and then the debt collectors phone me to tell me I owe them a fee for 'services'.

The agency eBay use to collect such fees are ****heads, avoid them at all costs.

5. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Music Enthusiast

I went to the doctors before christmas about a potentially serious problem he referred me to the local hospital for a scan to be certain but he was'nt truely worried about it...

The appointment is this monday and its suddenly dawned on me how potentially serious this could be not so much the threat to my life... but more how it could effect me in the future if the worst occured

6. b0ng0

b0ng0 Reddomitlum

I really want some brie fried in breadcrumbs but lack both the recipe and the skill to create such culinary delights.

7. WarrenJ

WarrenJ Well-Known Member

Tuna and Garlic Pasta - GF's mum makes it and it's YUMMY. Hope she makes it again soon.

8. automagsrock

automagsrock New Member

What's ruining my life:

Strained my back in the gym tonight. Hurts to do anything related to living.

9. b0ng0

b0ng0 Reddomitlum

My friend, I feel your pain - literally. I did the same on New Year's eve and I'm still recovering, I wouldn't recommend going back to the gym for about a month if you can bare it (swimming is okay though).

10. Matticus

Matticus ...

This will mean that whichever way I try to get home, I will hit some sort of huge traffic.

11. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

32,000 emails.

In six months.

And having to convert them to something Outlook 2011 (mac) will import.

****ing .imapmbox's.

12. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Nobody I've been calling is answering their phone tonight. Damn it all... does nobody stay in on a Friday evenings anymore?! This is ruining my carefully laid plans to finish some sales and service jobs over the weekend :grr:

13. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I bought a friend some Persian food, asked for money back and get basically a **** you as an answer.

Don't ****ing tag along if you're not going to even say thank you and then when someone asks you back for the cost of food don't tell them flat out no. Ungrateful bugger.

That and the fact that I can no longer even bear to look at some people because the only thing they remind me of is the fact that they screwed me over coupled with being terrible ungrateful.

Gotta love people :D

14. automagsrock

automagsrock New Member

Back feel better today, but work sucked. I had to sit on the phone with Qwest for 4 hours and get tickets created for 66 different circuits that decided to die. 5 DS3s and the rest were MPLS T1s.

Ugh.

15. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Well-Known Member

I failed to ask out the girl I like at work (again).

I'm such a coward at times :(

16. Picarro

Picarro New Member

I want to kill a guy from my class for what he wrote about one of the girls in class on facebook. Must. Not. Strangle. *sshat.

17. omicron

omicron Baud.

I have no money and I can't find a job. Stuck in a boring city studying a boring course at a boring university, steadily accruing debt for no real reason other than "everybody should go to university".
    Still, I'm not dead yet, so it could be worse.

18. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Well-Known Member

Want to talk to my ex-girlfriend? She thinks the world has gone to sh** and there is nothing worth living for. She has some serious stuff to deal with and that's fair enough, but in reality she actually has it pretty damn good at the moment. A job, her own house with no mortgage, health, friends down the road. Apparently I caused the world to fall apart by breaking up with her.

If you cannot honestly say you love someone after 10 months, something is ultimately flawed. Feelings were not reciprocated and I walked.

19. omicron

omicron Baud.

Sounds like you made the right decision.
    Always a shame when they try to emotionally blackmail you after the fact.

20. lamboman

lamboman New Member

*removed*

Last edited: 14 Mar 2013
    mvagusta likes this.