1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. oasked

oasked Stuck in the Mud

.... one of my room mates in the shower - right now. Grrrr.

Particularly as this is the first time I've ever seen him wake up before 8am... dammit I'm going to be late for work.

2. automagsrock

automagsrock New Member

So IDK if this is a bad thing, but it is a predicament none the less.

This girl I've had a bit of a thing for the last year is starting send me signals like she might actually be into me as more then a friend. I don't know if I am simply looking into this further then I should, but if not then this is cool. Problem is there is another girl who I have been talking to because I figured that the other girl was a lost cause. This other girl and I have hung out a few times and things are going well. I'd hate to break things off only to find out I am being dumb and the girl that I have liked for a while now actually doesn't.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

I go from being single the past 6 years to all of a sudden having two possibilities. I don't want to sound like a douche, but why does this have to happen now and not like, a month ago before I started talking to the new girl. I know that the girl I am hanging out with now likes me, but the other girl and I are best friends and we get along great and I know if we DID date it would most likely be amazing. I am so bad at this stuff, FML.

3. Picarro

Picarro New Member

Hang out with both? It's not like you're cheating on either of them and if they get jealous they are obviously not worth being with.

4. automagsrock

automagsrock New Member

This is true. Until one of them makes it "official" I suppose there is no harm in that :)

You are a wise man Picarro. That, and I am stupid...

5. Picarro

Picarro New Member

Yeah, well my rule of thumb is - as long as it is just hanging out and not snogging/making out, there is no harm in being with multiple females.

It is possible to just be friends with them you know ;)

6. b0ng0

b0ng0 Reddomitlum

You are a poet and a scholar.

7. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Music Enthusiast

does the old girl know about the new girl ?

Could be jealous

But as a wise man once said "there is no harm in being with multiple females." :D

8. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

My mild annoyance of the day is that by popular request, I've started to write CS configs again. And I am way out of practice. First off, I've had to learn what cvars valve removed from the source engine with the mid-2010 update, and on top of that I also have to find/learn their replacements and any new ones that have been added, of which there are many. Then I've had to try and remember my whole save/backup system so it doesn't take me 5 minutes just to add/edit a variable and test it.

I haven't even begun to think about how difficult it's going to be to write a movie recording config (another request) that isn't broken because of the update.

I've just finished writing what I've called "Uni's post engine-update config v1 (Jan 2011)" but to be honest I should have called it "Valve broke your configs - here's my first attempt at fixing them".

Gaaaaaaahhh I wish Valve would leave things alone and stop breaking plugins, configs and scripts that people have spent countless hours writing, testing and perfecting.

9. SeT

SeT New Member

For the third time, I've been denied a promotion. This is the second time that it was in favor of someone that has no experience in the position(I've been doing the work, unofficially in the position for more than a year now) and I've been with the company longer.

I really wish I could do something else. I just don't know what other kind of work to look for and can't afford to go back to school.

10. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Long ass line to get books

I never thought I'd say that ever

11. *Alex*

*Alex* New Member

end of my relationship, depression..... fun times =[

12. Picarro

Picarro New Member

Homework homework homework. **** my chemistry and physics teachers.

13. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

it isn't friday yet :)

14. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Still trying to break the friendzone, I might actually genuinely love this person..maybe.

15. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

Finally wore through my favorite pair of jeans... being fat sucks....

and I get to see my girlfriend tomorrow, which is great, but I don't get to "see" :naughty: her... :grr:

16. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I feel you man.

EDIT: Why is RL never like the movies? :(

17. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

getting a phonecall at 17:20 demanding that I drive 40 miles in the morning to help other people who are ****..

I hate being good at my job at times

18. paddi70

paddi70 New Member

My Ex, she does not accept that it is over and I want nothing more to do with her, love is a *******.

:wallbash:

19. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Well-Known Member

Sounds horribly familiar at the moment....:grr:
    I don't mind being friends, but she needs to grow the **** up and realise that people do not take lightly to emotional blackmail and that her life is not as "terrible" as it seems. She has everything she could possibly want, but I refuse to be part of that list. Hell, it wasn't even that long a relationship.

20. automagsrock

automagsrock New Member

No. Old girl does not know new girl. New girl and I are going out Wednesday night and I suppose I'll ahve to tell old girl and we'll see how she takes it.

And I know I can be friends with girls lol, I have a lot of girl friends but no girlfriend. Two possibilities at once is ming-blowing for me.