1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster Multimodder

My head has been in bits for the past 2 days as I've been offered a new job, i've been weighing it all up and I have the headache from hell.

I think I know what i'm doing now though.

2. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Not ruining but annoyed me

Fat Dude was told to empty cardboard crusher so i put the last stuff in from my department and he is just there staring at me.... so i move over to let him through (wide load) and all that

"You're not going to leave it like that"
    "No im just letting you pass"
    "Oh Ok"
    *walks back and pulls leaver down to get it to crush the cardboard*
    *press button* nothing happens

So i move out the way to let him pass and he just stands there and presses it after seeing me already trying, so he is there mashing buttons

"What the **** have you done to it!?"

It was simple but it pissed me off i was so close to flipping out on him because it was just one of those days so im like "I think theres two much try pulling the thing down tighter" completely ignores me "What the **** have you done to it"

"Well if you stop being a nob and moved out of the way you fat piece of **** i could fix it, its very simple and i can see even passed your fat belly whats wrong, stop with the attitude your 50 years old and 500 pounds your taking the stereotype the wrong way your supposed to be happy and jolly you sad excuse for a human being, you even look at me in the wrong way and i will jam your head in that machine and leave you there"

"PISS ME OFF AGAIN AND SO HELP ME GOD I WILL BRING THE HEAVENS DOWN AROUND YOUR FEET FRIEND"

Ok i said none of that but i felt like it he had an attitude problem i just ignored him and walked off

3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I think I feel something for a female friend I shouldn't feel that for.

4. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Only female friend you shouldn't fancy is one already going out with a mate!

5. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

I have tonsilitis. No, not the average "ouch my throat hurts a bit" tonsilitis, but the all out mind-****ing tonsilitis from hell. I am on my 4th type of antibiotica - which have ****-all effect. My throat is litteraly covered in blisters, and I should be able to just press the puss out of them, but everytime I try the only result is swear words not suited for anyone under 75.
    I have to go to a preliminary exam on monday to get permission for a tonsilectomy. Oh boy how I cannot wait -.-'

The only way to keep the pain down is to drink lots of cola because the bubbles annoy my throat so much it numbs the nerves a bit.

Oh, and did I tell you that I am about 4000 km's from home, and I freeze like no tomorrow? Even with a shitload of sweaters on..

:wallbash:

6. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

I have tonsilitis. No, not the average "ouch my throat hurts a bit" tonsilitis, but the all out mind-****ing tonsilitis from hell. I am on my 4th type of antibiotica - which have ****-all effect. My throat is litteraly covered in blisters, and I should be able to just press the puss out of them, but everytime I try the only result is swear words not suited for anyone under 75.
    I have to go to a preliminary exam on monday to get permission for a tonsilectomy. Oh boy how I cannot wait -.-'

The only way to keep the pain down is to drink lots of cola because the bubbles annoy my throat so much it numbs the nerves a bit.

Oh, and did I tell you that I am about 4000 km's from home, and I freeze like no tomorrow? Even with a shitload of sweaters on..

:wallbash:

7. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

:duh:

Last edited: 23 Apr 2011
  8. Ferrero94

Ferrero94 What's a Dremel?

English coursework...

9. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

<snip>

Last edited: 19 Mar 2011
  10. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

The girl I'm "in love with" is asleep on my couch.

Hell and damnation.

11. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

thats a bad thing?

12. stonedsurd

Yes, very bad.

13. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

14. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I'm gonna go ahead and jump in on that one - because a) She's not awake b) She's not asleep - in his bed or c) He's not asleep as well - on the couch. Just a few guesses.

Anyway, not ruining my life but it annoyed me a great deal earlier:

First of all I gave my car a much needed wash this afternoon and had a close look at the paintwork while I had good light. Unfortunately the winter months have not been kind and it's going to need a few more thorough washes and then clayed before getting it's first coat of wax for spring/summer. Not that I expected it to be any different after the winter we had, but I'd love to know where I'm going to find the time to do all that any time soon - it's a full days work.

To make matters worse, I stopped at a local filling station on my way home late on in the evening after having spent ages cleaning the car and going on my last call of the day. I usually park my car away from others in the busy car park to avoid the car getting damaged by other people opening their doors on it. When I went into the shop there wasn't a car near mine - when I walked back out again a chav'd up wreck had pulled in behind my car, parked in a spot perpendicular to mine, and about 8-10 young kids were messing around beside the other car, and mine. As I was walking across the car park I noticed two of them were leaning on the boot lid of my car, and as I got closer one of the others got thrown into the middle of my boot lid by another one of them. Usually I would just put groceries in the passenger footwell if it was only one bag but tonight I walked on over to the back of the car and told them as sternly as possible to get off it. The two that I had seen moved. The other one who had just been thrown against the car decided to be a smart ass and give me some bad manners - which I was in no mood to take from a kid half my size who thought he was hard - so he got thrown for the second time, by the collar, off my car. The rest of them were too busy laughing at him lying on the ground to pay me any attention as I put my bag in the boot and drove off.

The number of "youths" like that around here pissses me off. Thankfully it doesn't look like any of them did any damage :rolleyes: I'm not a violent person but if someone messes with something that I pride myself on looking after very carefully like my car and doesn't stop after fair warning, they're going to get hurt.

Last edited: 20 Mar 2011
  15. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Anyone born in 1994 or after seems to be an insufferable git, almost without exception from what I've seen. When they're quite literally half your size and they're acting a hardass it's impossible to apply reason.

16. Unicorn

Yeah I tend to agree :rolleyes:

17. Rotcrack

Rotcrack Food Maestro.

:'(

18. Unicorn

Haha, somehow I knew that you were gonna comment on that... he said almost without exception! It's just that in that particular part of town, that particular age group seem to all be hooligans who fall under the "reason is impossible to apply" category. It's sad in some ways, but mostly it's just infuriating... especially when they demonstrate no respect for other people's property, or show no respect for someone who is standing roughly 3 feet taller than them and telling them to do something :rolleyes:

19. gilljoy

gilljoy Minimodder

my girlfriend.... that is all

20. stonedsurd

Well done sir.

I hate everything I've done this year and it's all my fault.