1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I use them all the time and I rarely have an issue, the issues are usually Clapham Junction or Waterloo signalling!

2. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

The brats in the apartment building next door ran a shopping cart (trolly?) at high speed into the side of my formerly spotless MINI Cooper. Of course the parents didn't give a flying flip about it so it's obvious where the kids get their attitudes from. Reported to police for insurance purposes, but probably will be just below or around the deductible amount to fix, so likely won't submit a claim.

3. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Getting up at 4am, for an 11 hour shift starting at 6. 5:15 will not come quickly enough.

Sam

4. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Haven't slept at all, though my "shift" is only 9 hours.

Strength samkiller42

5. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

i am starting to really dislike xfx, i have done everything to test my 5970 and it is faulty, now comes in shaun the xfx tech and says "you need to try it in a different system" why why ****ing why? my rig is happily working away gaming several hours no bsod with the xfx be 5850, but put back the xfx 5970 and it bsod's within minutes, that and it's shitty display port issues.

I wonder why, because the logic does not compute.

I tested my rig for 3 days solid no bsod's with the 5850 and with the 5970 with in minutes in game bsod's.

of course i tried two different cables for the display port issues, as cables are usually the weakest link, the monitor is also fine in display port as tested on another of my rigs and is happy with the 5850 display port.

It is a fresh install, new drivers, i even tried different bios for a shot, but alas to no avail, i ask quite frankly to rma it and shitty shaun comes up with that bright idea :idea: side ways glance it has already been ****ing done idiot, because i do everything before i'll rma something because i have a great dislike doing it. :geek:

now i am totally pissed off.

what's more they wont deal with it under the warranty, they expect me to buy another card off them if it is faulty, well lets hope they like going to court because this where i will be taking them.

Last edited: 28 May 2012
  6. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

How old is the card? 12 months standard warrenty, more like ~2 years under European consumer protection laws; worth hitting them with a nicely laid out letter/email if they won't play by the rules...

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=217849

7. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Third hour here in the er, waiting to even see the doctor and for pain meds. Idiots getting drunk are coming in looking like they went through a meat grinder, and they're (rightly for once) getting the attention. Doesn't leave me any less in agony. Tore up my lower back, wife and I think I ruptured a disk. Rather new and interesting pain from that. Can't recommend the experience.

8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

having a ****ing fight with npower over one of my properties. **** you and your ****ing estimate bills based on fictitious numbers pulled out of a ****ing hat!

9. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Gunny I think you should change your custom user title to F***ing ****

:D

10. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

This hangover is going to ruin me. Never be drinking buddies with someone that can consume more Sambuca than the bar actually contains..

11. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Or maybe just ******* ****! :lol:

12. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Oh no he likes his "Fs" and his "ings"...

13. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

i also love my asterix's *** :D

Shirty likes this.
  14. Houndofhell

Houndofhell One Particle to Rule Them All

Oh dear Lord, I have a mate like that.

I can drink my fair share of Sambuca but this mate takes it to the next level and beyond.

The worst part is the next day when our other friends and I are doing a pretty accurate impression of the walking dead and he's bouncing about the place like he's had a single beer.

15. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Npower are absolutely shocking to be honest. They screwed my old man over after they persuaded him to change to them by promising to be cheaper than British Gas/Southern Electric, in the end he was paying nearly £1000 more than he was before. God awful customer service too, at one point I think the guy just hung up on him :sigh:

16. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Stuck in traffic on a diversion route, due to a accident closing the A303. Been sat here stop/start for the last 2 hrs...:yawn:

17. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Dislocati my right am on Saturday night, having to come back to Cornwall so that I could recover leaving me to put mife inWeston on hold which means I don't get to see Mrs. Behemoth till next Monday, so hoping she's not gone off the boil :(

18. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

My friend is a moron like that

He drinks to the point he actually says "Be back lads just going for a tactical chunder"

Worst night i have seen him on he done it 3 times... i hate throwing up hungover the most comfortable place in the house at that point is arms round the toilet and head inside :D

occasionally i would wake up and we would all stay at someones house and everybody felt terrible he felt fine... generally because he was still drunk :lol:

Whats ruining my life is the two weeks of revision for the mother of all difficult exams blood sweat and tears cramming it in.

None of it was in the exam! what makes it worse? all the revision was set by my teacher!

What makes that worse? he wrote the damn exam.....

10 minutes into the exam finding a question i could actually answer i started to see disturbing images of burning him .... burning him with fire... :miffed:

19. Yariko

Yariko What's a Dremel?

Summer... Because of these devils:

[​IMG]

20. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Pinched nerve, lower lumbar. **** it hurts.