1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. AverageNinja

AverageNinja Almost an EpicNinja

My fracture in my finger. Can't get the splint off until monday and typing sucks!

2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Crap, feel for you mate. Had friends and family go through that nightmare.

Hang in their mate.

3. antonyand

antonyand mmm Jaffa Cakes

4. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Currently Rebuilding

My family's prayers are with you. (I hope nobody gets offended by that.)

5. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Very sorry to hear that mate, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :(

Last edited: 12 Mar 2013
  6. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Thank you, nothing makes these things any easier of course, but your thoughts and prayers mean a lot to us (I might not be religious, but I get it).

fuus likes this.
  7. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Really sorry to hear that mate, my thoughts are with you both.

8. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

Sorry to hear this mate. As a parent I really feel for you both.

fuus likes this.
  9. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Gives credit where its due

Sorry to hear that Shirty I really am, can't begin to imagine what you and your partner are going though in this difficult time :( hope you get the support you need

10. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

So try another one. Swiftkey is pretty good.:thumb:

11. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Ass-0s without brake lights. :grr:

12. Scroome

Scroome Well-Known Member

So, I find out that I could have either early on set Arthritis or some kind of muscular degenerative disorder. Yay!

I went to my GP with a raised lump on my hand, thinking that it was probably just a Ganglionic cist, which without even touching it, is what my doctor said it was. He then said that he was afraid the NHS wouldn't be able to see to it for about three months, as it was classed as ultra low priority.

I explained that I was private and his tone changed immediately. He gave me the details for Princess Grace private hospital, and told me to call them up. I did and was given an appointment for 9 A.M the next morning. So, I went along to the hospital (which looked more like a hotel) and was shown to a very friendly surgeon, to look at the lump.

After checking it over for 20 minutes, he explained that it was a swelling of the tendons, and certainly not a Cyst. He immediately ordered several blood tests and MRI scans. After my scans and tests yesterday, he calls me to share the bad news that my scans have revealed some issues with my joints.

He's awaiting the results from my blood tests, but the whole thing has left me quite nervous. It would also explain the pains and aches I get in my joints some times, without warning.

I don't have anything bad to say about the NHS, but I'm very much glad I have private insurance, to find this out sooner, rather than months down the line.

13. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Car repair is going to cost a bomb. I'm going to have to crack open my new-car savings. I suppose it's kinda my fault (as in, the guy doing the rear ending is always in the wrong) but what the **** was I supposed to do if the other guy didn't have brake lights and slammed to a halt on an open ****ing road?

Jeez, it's been six hours and I'm still seething. If my sister hadn't been in the car with me, I am pretty sure I would have put the guy in traction for a year, if not outright beaten him to death.

14. fuus

fuus Rocking All Year Christmas

Collect+ website says my parcel has arrived at store. Drive to store. 'urm, sorry, we have no idea where your parcel is, we have not seen it at all.' :wallbash:

15. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Gives credit where its due

Swiftkey is amazing, however don't go for the swipe crap (unless you're into that) also provides interesting statistics and heat maps of key use.

Bot, completely knackered from getting no sleep last night due to baby, and it looks like I'll be getting not much tonight either.

16. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus Rule #9

Off work with dodgy guts. Hardly slept last night because of them and now the bubbling continues...

17. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

The girl im in love with, my fist love, left me yesterday for no good reason and we have zero chance of getting back together.

18. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I'm here for you bro, I've just got over mine...I would be lying by saying its easy to get over..But just get out there and see your mates :D

19. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Tried to book an appointment to see my doctor about a shooting pain in my left leg that has been coming and going for the past 2-3weeks...

Next available appointment is 2nd April.
    Told them to go **** themselves.

20. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

**** bags (this is an exclaimation at the situation, not you lot),

The 500gigabooble drive I bought from ebuyer is Sata 3 and my mobo is sata 2. **** **** ******* **** poohitler.