1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

After 2,5 years and recent engagement, I have decided to end this relationship.

Apparently everything is my fault. Example: her favorite soda was sold out and I asked staff in three stores if they possibly had some in the back. Nope not until tuesday. This is my fault how?

This relationship and she are not worth the trouble. Time to move on. Finding an apartment is going to take a while.

Edit: on a second thought, this should be in the awesome thread. Oh well, I will keep my head high and go on.

2. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

This is starting to become life ruining now. It's been about a week since it started and its not showing any signs of letting up, I seem to wake up with new symptoms everyday. Today it's one of the worst headaches I can remember.

3. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

You might wanna stagger into your local quack then [if they're open]... or at the very least a chemist [again if they're open]

4. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

My mum is on the case, she's gonna make an appointment tomorrow if they're open.

5. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Strong petty arguments detected :/

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

6. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Moron ebay sellers ( again! ).

I bought a nice tripod head a few hours ago, but the seller messaged me just after to tell me that he entered his paypal email address incorrectly in his ebay account ( changed it recently ), so the money I sent him via paypal/ebay checkout went to a totally unrelated account!

To make matters worse the incorrect email address is actually a valid/active address, so I couldn't just cancel the payment, and the seller couldn't refund me as he didn't get the money to start with.

Now I have had to open up a dispute with paypal to get the money returned/refunded from the incorrect email/paypal address, which could take 6-10 days. Fecking morons on ebay, makes me wonder how they function without getting themselves killed on a daily basis...

7. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I just got outbid on eBay by £2. FML.

8. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Continuing with the Ebay stories, I managed to get up about 3 minutes too late this morning an missed a Wharfdale turntable for a tenner.

9. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Dead USB3 Hub on the U2913WM. Can either live with it, or replace it and risk the replacement also having a dud Hub, since it seems to be a running issue with the Dell USB3 hub in most of their monitors at this point in time.

Might be able to get it working with a USB 2.0 cable, but that's still awkward and annoying.

10. Andersen

Well today I found out that she has bought a washing machine with horrendously expensive payment plan using my name.

11. MrJay

MrJay You are always where you want to be

Presumably she's had to provide a signature at some point? Get the bank to stop any payments and get her done for fraud.

12. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

^That. I thought you were splitting up- don't drag your feet or start having doubts; if the wench be crazy, you don't want to be marrying or living with that for any longer than you have to.

13. Andersen

She'll get what she's got coming at her. The law and sudden disappearance of a long term partner which police wont investigate and so on.

People who are going to help me to move have already packed my old furniture and so on in the trailer so it'll be quick. Just gotta wait for the new apartment.

14. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Screw that, if it's under warranty get it replaced. Just because something is a common problem doesn't mean you should accept it. If it were mine I'd send it back as many times as it took them to get me a working one.

I ordered some tools from My Tool Shed on the 20th of this month. Those were shipped with Yodel on the 21st... They were handed over to Nightline on the 23rd (who knows why, Yodel have a depot here) and I have absolutely no idea where they are now. Nightline's office is closed until the 6th (really?! A courier can take a fortnights holidays?!) and they were delivering yesterday and today, but there has been no sign of my items. I'm kinda irritated at this point by the fact that my shipping & handling on this rather expensive order was over £20, that I've been waiting more than a week for it and I have absolutely no way of finding out where it is. What a complete shambles.

15. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

New Years Eve and I am sick as a dog, seems to happen every year around christmas time where I suddenly get a cold and then I am ill for 2 weeks.

Started 3 days ago with a massive headache and now it's blocked nose and sinuses, combined with painful joints, tight chest, really bad stomach cramps and D&V.

Hate this time of year.

16. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Damnit BT you had one job. Don't get me wrong the internet is fast.

But as part of the package I am sure I added BT Sport onto it. Now its showing as not on the package and as soon as I try to add it wants to charge me.

Charge me when it is free on the internet package I ordered. Also was supposed to be on the order in the first place.

Now being hassled by my parents when I have work tonight. (So was sleeping)

The Mothership

17. law99

law99 Custom User Title

Half in bed all day and vomiting. Dear 2014, I have started as I mean to continue.

Bede likes this.
  18. Auxilliary

Auxilliary Crashes into space stations

Just found out that a very close friend of mine has wound up in hospital after taking too many of her tablets, the doctors aren't sure how bad it actually is.

She seemed perfectly ok and in a good place a couple of days ago...

19. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

I have the same problem, it was apparently free with my fiber package, still don't have it.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

20. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

You have to add it after everything has been installed. I managed to add it after posting.

Yesterday the system didn't recognise I had everything installed and wanted me to pay for an engineer to set things up.

I set the TV up myself last week, it just didn't have an internet connection as I was using my own home plugs at the time.

Least my connection has been stable :D I downloaded about 20gb from Steam in about 45mins :naughty:

The Mothership